• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just for fun! Prediction quiz!

My daughter was born with violet eyes.. An they are still really violet hehe!! They turned blue after a few days but back to a blue/purple/grey after lol

My son was born with black eyes - he looked like a demon :shock: but a beautiful one! Lol so happy when they turned blue!! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The day you deliver, outside will be sunny. Your baby will arrive in the mid morning. After a labor lasting approximately 11 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 9 pounds, 14 ounces, and will be 21 -1/2 inches long. This child will have dark brown eyes and a little patch of auburn hair.

Last edited:
The day you deliver, outside will be bright. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the night.
After a labor lasting approximately 15 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 13 pounds, 7 ounces, and will be 21 inches long. This child will have medium green eyes and some red hair.

Lol, I already know what im having and dont think theres any way on this earth i will push out a 13lber

what pish lol

The day you deliver, outside will be light. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 19 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 14 pounds, 8 ounces, and will be 19,19-1/2 inches long. This child will have light blue eyes and some blonde hair.

14pounds 8 ounces !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO WAY :|
Except I was 12 pounds when I was born :)...

The day you deliver, outside will be fair. Your baby will arrive in the early morning. After a labor lasting approximately 35 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 12 ounces, and will be 17-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark green eyes and a little patch of brown hair.

After a labor lasting approximately 35 hours-No chance :shock:

your child, a girl-Thats correct :whistle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back