Just bought my pram

Ooo I like!! It seems real that you're pregnant now you've got your pram :rofl:

I decided against the very gorgeous maxi cosi mura, just couldn't justify the £500 so close to Xmas plus bubs will be in carrycot such a short time :D But I do love it :love:

Ooo I like!! It seems real that you're pregnant now you've got your pram :rofl:

:rofl: The fact I can hardly paint my toenails makes it very real to me :lol: Tbh no I still can hardly believe it, I think I must have been/amm the most shocked pregnant person in the world :rofl:

i love it really love it bet you cant wait for it to arrive so you can have a play x

Mamafy - may i ask a question - did you find this pushchair in a shop or anything and try it out? or just buy it? i love it think its awesome but not sure whether i need to go try one or not, as im easy, but so many people say "ooh you want to be trying them first" but surely a push chair is a pushchair?! i really want a travel system with car seat and carry cot, and that one isnt too bad in price i dont think! x

Gorgeous :love: Not be long to your have your wee bundle in it :D xx

Lovely Mamafy - well spotted!

looks nice and compact for the car, esp as you have lots of kiddies too to fit in too

Mamafy - may i ask a question - did you find this pushchair in a shop or anything and try it out? or just buy it? i love it think its awesome but not sure whether i need to go try one or not, as im easy, but so many people say "ooh you want to be trying them first" but surely a push chair is a pushchair?! i really want a travel system with car seat and carry cot, and that one isnt too bad in price i dont think! x

No just taking a chance hun, too good of price to miss :)

:rofl: i was a proper shocked pregnant person too! i still wasnt convinced even when i was in labour :lol: seemed to fly by this time!

That's really nice!

My friend had a travel system from kiddi care and she can't rate it enough.. She loves hers.

Very nice!!! Good price!! :D - I still paint my own toe nails lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back