• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

just been up A&E!

fran_23

Reaction score
Hayden stuck something up his nose while i was on the loo!
took him to A&E and they said its a sticker, i think its off one of his toy cars he was playing with :-(
they cant get it out as its stuck to the inside cavity and quite far up, its not affecting his airway so they told me
to take him to the ENT clinic tomorrow and let them have a go at getting it out! i can't even have a wee nowadays.. :roll:

:hug: :hug:
awww hun i dont think there are many kids who dont put things up there noses
xx

Yeh he was the third child in 2 days that the doctor we saw had seen to with an object up there nose..LOl
But Hayden had to be awkward and have a sticker! :rotfl:

Aw bless,
Kids get into everything don't they.
Hope it gets sorted sharpish 2moz hun.
Let u no how it goes.

Oh dear!

My neice once put a bead in her ear and one up her nose!!

Paris just eats stuff :wall:

what a little monkey lol!! :lol:

hope it comes out soon, what an odd thing to be up his nose lol :lol:

bloody hell lol

what a monkey!!!

Hope it comes out ok tomorrow :hug: :hug: :hug: poor you :hug: :hug: :hug:

lol awwww bless him! Why do they feel the need to stick thing's up there nose?? i dont get the attraction :lol:

Tia used to stick her fingers into things... :roll: Nearly had to get the fire brigade out once and you don't realise how many plug sockets there are in your house till they start wanting to stick their fingers in any finger sized hole..

Welcome to being a mummy... Think of it like girl guide badges... you have jammed in body orifice badge... :hug: :hug: :hug:

Squiglet said:
Tia used to stick her fingers into things... :roll: Nearly had to get the fire brigade out once and you don't realise how many plug sockets there are in your house till they start wanting to stick their fingers in any finger sized hole..

Welcome to being a mummy... Think of it like girl guide badges... you have jammed in body orifice badge... :hug: :hug: :hug:

:rotfl: :rotfl: yep thats how i see it...can't wait to get saucepan stuck on head badge :lol: :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

The swallowed an object badge is rather amazing.... If you like searching through poop.. :rotfl: :rotfl: That one is really earnt.. :rotfl:

I hope the lil fellas alright!!!

But I have to say... threads like this always make me laugh!!! :rotfl:

ah yeah it is funny- like someone else said what makes them want to stick things up there nose?? lol
i'm a bit worried now though coz he just woke up crying and he seems to be breathing funny what with having one blocked nostril! hes sneezing loads and his nose is streaming so it must be really irritating his nasal passage :(

Blimey. Always scary for the parent. Hope they manage to get it out tomorrow.

aw poor little man - hope he's ok and they can extract it easily :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back