• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

we are home- *UPDATE 2 PAGE 1*

lots of hugs for you both :hug: :hug: :hug:

update us asap please,will be thinking of you both xx

Thank you all very much girls..i'm off to bed now gotta be there at 7!
be updating when i get home! thanks for all the luck and hugs etc... :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
xxxxxx

grrr that is crap - so sorry you are being messed aronud like this :hug:

:hug: :hug:

I can't say i am surprised this particular hospital is so bad-you might of heard of it on the news when those drugs trials went wrong and those two guys got really ill and swelled up like elephants..its Northwick park it was also on the news when the maternity unit got shut down as it had a record amount of mother deaths following births (10 in a few months i think it was) I had Hayden at Hillingdon but now I have to go there as its in my catchment area :-( Well if they do this on friday i will create merry hell for them :twisted: :twisted: hehe

:evil: i'd be fuming too! Sounds like a really bad hospital. :hug: to both of you xx

Thats disgusting! I wouldnt have left until it was removed!

Hope it all goes better tomorrow. :hug:

glad its gone, but not so glad for all he has had to go through (and you hun). :hug:

Oh hunny just seen this ive not been on all week
I hope Hayden is feeling better now and poor you sweetie you must have been so upset for him bless you
:hug: It is bad they left it so long id have had a go at them too :shakehead:

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back