Just back from scan, not good news

mabelina

Reaction score
As you may know ive been bleeding slightly off and on for 3 wks. I had my second early pregnancy scan today and the sac was still empty. It had only grown 3mm which should have been 15mm. Ive been told its highly unlikely things will develop and im to go back next week for a preg test which will prob be negative.

I'm so so sorry to hear this. Best wishes for the scan next week and i hope you are ok.

:hug: :hug: I really didnt want to read and run hun!! Made me all cold! I am so sorry but sending all my luck and hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks ever so much everyone. Its funny cos since ive came home, the bleeding is slightly worse, turning more red and im all achey and bloated. Guess this is the start.

I am so sorry honey, will keep my fingers crossed for you next week that they are wrong Good Luck and lot of :hug: :hug: :hug:

So sorry to hear this bad news hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

All the best for your next pregnancy :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh Mabelina, I'm so sorry to hear your bad news :( Sending loving and healing thoughts to you and OH and this horrible time :hug:

Thanks everyone your all so kind. Ive been trying to reply for hours but as im doing it through my mobile, it tends to have a mind of its own and decides when it can and cannot be bothered to actually send the post lol

my heart goes out to you babe, im so so sorry. xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back