early scan not good news

Manda&Thomas

Reaction score
went for my early scan today but they couldnt find a baby i have a 12mm sac but its empty have to go back in 2 weeks
has anyone else had this?
could do with some advice
manda x

no hunni got no advice just wanted to give you these :hug: :hug:

Oh hun :( I have never experienced this so cant help but just wanted to say good luck :hug:

Aww hun sorry it wasnt good news. Just try to stay strong for the next two weeks, it could be just a case of you not be as far along as you think. Take care and good luck :hug:

I hope the next scan brings you good news, try and stay strong :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi

Sorry to hear your news but I agree, maybe you are not as far on as you think.

Try to relax over the next few weeks,(easier said than done, I know) and take good care of your self. Let us know how are are doing over the next few weeks.

x

they wrote on my forum i was 6 weeks but ive gone over my dates so many times and im sure im 7 weeks but il rest and wait till i have the next scan im getting married 31st of may so slightly stressed at the moment will keep you all updated
manda x

awww wow you didnt tell me you were getting married - congrats darling!!!!! :cheer:

try and not worry i knw its harder said than done but im sure its just that you are not as far along as you thought :hug:

it could just be that baby was hiding too...sometimes when your that early on its harder to see things...they wouldnt let you go 2 weeks if they thought sometime was wrong hunny

one of my friends had exactly the same, baby was there, just hiding!!!

Try not to worry(i know, i know :wall: )

Keep us posted!

sorry to hear that hun :hug: hope everythings ok

I had this chick, had to have a scan at 7 weeks cos i bled and there was only sack then went back at 9 and it was fine so chin up :hug: :hug:

chin up huni, baby will have been hiding thats all..

keep us posted though :hug: :hug: :hug:

Rachx said:
I had this chick, had to have a scan at 7 weeks cos i bled and there was only sack then went back at 9 and it was fine so chin up :hug: :hug:

Me too and i was DEFINATE about my dates honey, don't fret till you know for sure, i also bleed very heavy but i'm 21 weeks tomorrow so it is possible you'll be ok darl, :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back