Just a quick question.......

omg i thought this thread would scare me but i have to admit some of the descriptions are making me chuckle (il prob not chuckle when its my turn to go tho lol) xx

Wow I know this is my first time on here but some of the comments are really going to scare people who are genuinely needing advice and support.

oh trust me...its nothing to worry about if you are comparing it to the pushing bit...lol..the baby is slightly bigger than a hand...lol :D xx

It's more the thought of a person shoving their hand (or more) up there that scares me I think lol! Smears and internal scans hurt me so I dread to think of the pain lol xxxx

Just relax and you can ask for gas and air for internals if you want. As the others have said, you'll be more concerned with finding out how well you're doing than whether it will hurt.

so if you think about it, if anyone says have you been fisted every woman (well not every woman) whos had a baby should say yes... Haha! oh my this has had me in fits of laughter... Lol Kra0 i know what you mean about still reading on and wishing you hadnt... So let me get this straight... they fondle around up there, you may possibly crap yourself, your Vag wont ever look the same, altho i dont really stare at mine oftern... lol... And then you have THE PAIN.... dum dum dummmm... this is glam at its best!! xxxxx

I have to say I found the internals waaay less painful than contractions. I remember when they first examined me I told her she could leave her hand up there all day if she liked as long as she could stop the painful contractions in my back!

My water broke before contractions started so my first internal was so painful that I cried! Not fun, but I had an epidural so the rest was great. :)

I remember an internal at 5cm being fairly "interesting". when I was fully dilated I thought that they were just using fingers but no, o/h has reliably informed me since that the Mw was, in fact, elbow-deep :oooo:

:O Omg!! I knew they usually put a hand up there, but elbow deep?! Jesus Christ!! My poor floo!!

so if you think about it, if anyone says have you been fisted every woman (well not every woman) whos had a baby should say yes... Haha! oh my this has had me in fits of laughter... Lol Kra0 i know what you mean about still reading on and wishing you hadnt... So let me get this straight... they fondle around up there, you may possibly crap yourself, your Vag wont ever look the same, altho i dont really stare at mine oftern... lol... And then you have THE PAIN.... dum dum dummmm... this is glam at its best!! xxxxx

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: HA! OH loves to remind me that I'm no longer going to be a fisting virgin after I've given birth! I think men should have someone elbow deep in their arse hole, see how funny it is then!! x

My consultant was definitely elbow deep but that was because I had a cord prolapse and a baby's arm popping out (he was transverse). He ran up the corridor elbow deep to hold it all in as I was rushed to theatre x

My consultant was definitely elbow deep but that was because I had a cord prolapse and a baby's arm popping out (he was transverse). He ran up the corridor elbow deep to hold it all in as I was rushed to theatre x

Good lord!

Im sure it will be the least of my worries!
I say this but all I've gone on about to OH is how I dont want anyone looking up there and how uncomfortable I'll find it! I suppose I'll be glad of the examinations at the time! x

Omg, sitting here with my legs crossed now! The things us girlies go through for our lil'uns!

Omg, sitting here with my legs crossed now! The things us girlies go through for our lil'uns!

It's soo true and some of us do it time and time again , totally insane:eh: surely ????? lol

This thread has had me laugh hysterically!!!! Although that's probably out of fear. Got so many wonderful images going through my mind after reading this!

I don't get how it's physically possible!!! But guess il find out sooner rather than later.

This thread has had me laugh hysterically!!!! Although that's probably out of fear. Got so many wonderful images going through my mind after reading this!

I don't get how it's physically possible!!! But guess il find out sooner rather than later.

I guess babe, if it wasnt possible we wouldnt be able to go through it. I mean granted glamour does not get involved in anyway and it doesnt matter what colour we paint our toes, the fact we have millions of people in and out our foofoos is still shocking. :lol:

i just feel for those women who do this 9times haha :shakehead: no thank you... 3times tops for me would be enough lol... x

I reckon after the 5th they must start flying out of there. Ha ha

i have no idea, all i know is that the world and his wife had a go and they did it lots and lots of times!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back