JUST A QUICK QUESTION....

x-kirsty-x

Reaction score
hi all,

just been reading through some posts on here and i read somewhere that if your cervix is low and hard it could be a sign that you're pregnant.

can anyone tell me how u check it and what u should be looking for?? personal question, i know, but im just wondering lol! :oops:

just gotta amend that...i know how u check it (duh!) but whats it meant to feel like and has anyone actually found it to be different due to being
pregnant?

already have but showing up negative. still convinced i am though.

if it says negative you're not pregnant or you are testing before the pregnancy hormaone is strong enough to show.

Id say instead of giving yourself internals wait a few more days or even a week and do another test :)

LOL!
No you don't. I just don't want you hurting yourself trying to find out. Its much safer and easier to wait a week and repeat the test.

I posted a similar topic and felt well embarassed asking as i kept checking to begin with, Somedays mine was really low and somedays it seemed way up but when it was early on was quite low and firm now its further up and a lot softer, hope this helps :oops: ( now i feel embarassed saying) :lol:

don't be embarrassed its something all of us are prepared to do in order to have a baby, you have to lose a little dignity when you have a child anyway!!

Yeah id do a test in a few days, its very hard to tell really what position the cervix is in in opinion xx

Hiya,

My cervix is very low and im about 5-6 weeks but like alot of people have said just hang on a little longer x

all the best x

hiya, i got af about 3 days ago so we're trying again this month! keeping my fingers crossed :pray: , i got some ovulation test strips so hopefully this month we can make sure we bd at exactly the right time! xx

Aww good luck Kirsty, I know what its like when AF arrives when you really dont want her too!!! Your BFP will come soon im sure, good luck for next month xxx

thanks, its really nice just knowing people are on this forum who can give you support! xx

oh sorry kirsty DAMN AF!! best of luck for this month. :pray:

DAMN AF - my thoughts exactly lol! gonna try not to get too obsessed with the whole ttc thing this month and see if it works. think i was getting a bit too desperate last month, well i am desperate lol but loads of people have told me that the minute they stopped trying so hard it happened! xx

yeah i know but relaxing is easier said than done isn't it. i wish i could relax but i can't see it happening.

well its like this - if i said to you right now DO NOT THINK ABOUT CHOCOLATE (or sumthing daft like that!!) you'd think about chocolate! lol, so obviously the harder i try not to think about getting pregnant the more i do! u just cant win xx

oh you! i had to go and eat a twix then!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back