maybe a stupid question!

samandbump

Reaction score
hi ladies,
this maybe a stupid question :oops: but how long after birth do they recomend you do your pelvic floor exercises or do they just expect we will do them forever after the birth?

I didn't bother tbh but I didn't want to read and run.

I was still peeing myself afterwards for a bit tho if it makes you feel any better :D

:hug:

thanks leckershell!!ive done them for a couple of weeks so i might just give up im not dribbling so i guess thats a good sign

According to the Pregnancy Bible "Pelvic floor exercises should become part of your regular exercise programme for the rest of your life" :shock: :shock: :shock:

kalia said:
According to the Pregnancy Bible "Pelvic floor exercises should become part of your regular exercise programme for the rest of your life" :shock: :shock: :shock:

Yup, helps prevent incontinence woes in elderly people apparently. So worth doing perhaps.

I didn't do them much after paris, and didn't leak and I forget now too :oops:

The MW will ask you everytime she sees you whether you are doing them! :rotfl: I don't leak but I feel that if I was bursting for a wee, I wouldn't be able to hold it like I used to. Also, I can't stop mid wee anymore :rotfl: :oops:

As soon as you are able. I think I gave a few half-hearted attempts the day after delivery but I could barely even locate my pelvic floor muscles because I was so bruised and with the episiotomy stitches. I do them about once a day now.

idk i kept forgetting to do mine. my boyf says i'm back to how i was before tho :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back