Bounty photos

aliciabubba

Reaction score
This question really doesn't relate to labour or birth but i didn't know where to put it. Just wondering if anyone has had Bounty come around there ward and take professional shots of their baby? Do they turn out ok? I know my hospital (York) has this... I really want to get it done... And only selected hospitals have a Bounty photographer. Just check the website. :lol:

We dont have bounty photos, but we do have tempest which are the same people who provide USS pics. My SIL has had photos done both times she was in hospital, and they turned out really good :) It says on the card the USS pic comes in that you need to take a plain blanket or shawl for the baby to lie on. She was sent her pics and paid at a later date xx

My friend got them done with her 1st baby and they turned out great she has the small canvas and the thank you cards, i have one of them and its sat on my side unit for 5 years lol still looks good im thinking of getting the same package :)

Great thanks girls. yeah I really want some really nice shots and I know I won't be able to do it with an iPhone lol xx

It reminded me of school photos the ones my SIL got. She got a load of different sizes, which is what we will be doing so we can give them to family and friends :) X

Hey..
I got Bounty photos done in hospital and they were really good.. We got the best package and you get a keyring and what not aswell.. Reasonably priced aswell in my opinion :) xx

I had the bounty shots done, the lady was fab. The baby was filthy and her hair covered in blood but she really made the best of it.

I really love the pictures. It's my profile pic my favourite one.

I had them done. I love all of line. We got the top package (£50 I think) and plan on gettin one of the shots made into a canvas :)

Aww I can't wait now lol. I want my baby here now!!! Lol xxx

i dnt think my hospitasl does bounty, wonder if they do any other companies.,.. were they packages expensive? x

I think if i remember correctly the package that we got was around £50 and that was for the best one... You can add additional things to your package for extra aswell.. Say if you wanted an extra keyring you could add that on and just pay the extra xx

Loula check the bounty website it gas a lists of hospitals on there :) x

The one im giving birth in doesnt do bounty :( but the one i work in does, shoul dhave gone there x

Loula I think darenth does do it because when I was there having my gtt I saw the bounty woman walking from one ward to another with the camera and computer!

oh thats fab if they do... i looked ont he website and couldnt see it but maybe it was me. Thought it was a bit strange lol x

I'm pretty sure I saw the photographer maybe they just started doing them at darenth? I will be upset if I'm wrong cos I love my LO pictures!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back