HELP!!!! im freaking out here

lealea85

Reaction score
This time last year I was preparing to have my son elijah. And now I'm back again as my AF is now 5 days late.
I've done to hpt and both were negative.
My af is regular and never late. Its so on point that my mother and I have them at the same time and I'm usually a day before her.
This time I've had no AF!!!

My last AF was 19th Nov. And me n my partner have been doin the BD pretty much everyday......
I don't know when I ovulated as I don't chart.

Since the day before AF was due I've been having mild cramps like AF is on her way....I speed to the loo jus to see loads of creamy white CM looking back at me.
*covers eyes* I keep checking internally to see if AF is playing a joke but nothing is in there but white CM

Today I had some clear/eggwhite CM (just a little bit) and still feeling like AF is on her way. I've been wearing pads just incase AF decides to make a grand appearence.

Not fussed if it happens or not (I want a big brood anyway) OH is happy. I'm just not one for waiting.

Anyone knw of anything? Any tips? Has this happened to anyone???? HELP.

All I can say is wait hunny, Be nice to see you again :) Your son is same age as mine nearly x hehe x Hows things been x

If anything you could try doctors in new year if its still a no show x

Heeeey misscrazycooky,

Would be nice. I miss being here lol
Yes we had a good laugh

Great to see you on here Hun! id wait a few more days & test again x

Lealea are you going to join us crazy mummies growing number 2??? :)

I,d give it a couple of days then test again. If still bfn then go see your gp so they can give you a blood test.

HI:wave::wave:, I'D BUY A CLEAR BLUE DIGI :) i 'm not due af til 2mora and got my BFP yesterday :bfp:

xxx

Used a clear blue digi n it said not pregnant but I'm still having that feeling. It comes n goes but when I run to the loo it's still getting loads of White cm

I'm wondering if I'm just super late

Used a clear blue digi n it said not pregnant but I'm still having that feeling. It comes n goes but when I run to the loo it's still getting loads of White cm

I'm wondering if I'm just super late

Maybe leave a few days and test with FMU?

xxxxxxxxx

This sounds like me with my first. I kept feeling like af was there and checking and there was nothing. At 1 day late I got bfn. I didn't retest though until 7 days late, was convinced af was coming and kind of lost track of time. When I realised I was 7 days late I tested again and got my bfp!

Exactly the same as us... we're now a week late... and a second BFN although i'm sure there's a little faint line if you look hard enough!!! will wait and see..... good luck with you'res x

Hi lealea :wave: how's little Elijah? How quickly has this year gone?? Hope ur all well :)

Can only echo what the other girls have said-just play the waitin game hunny xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back