***June 2020 mummies***

I had my 20 week scan yesterday, little bugger was curled up in a little ball refusing to move expect from a few leg stretches for the entire 40 minutes we were there! So they couldn’t get all the measurements they needed and the only photos we got were feet and face! Got to go back next week for another scan so they can measure them properly!

Do you know your baby's gender? was looking forward to knowing but at 20 week scan baby had legs crossed so they couldn't tell!

Had another scan today and these two are now 15oz and 16oz, so growing well! One was kicking the other in the head... and they always give the consultant a run for their money when they're trying to measure them!

I feel so uncomfortable already, cant imagine what the rest of this pregnancy will feel like!xxx

Glad to know you have two healthy ones Helen!

Do you know your baby's gender? was looking forward to knowing but at 20 week scan baby had legs crossed so they couldn't tell!

No, well they couldn’t see much on the scan last week! Went back for another scan today and they finally managed to get all the measurements after being sent for a walk and chocolate haha. We didn’t find out the sex as I want a surprise! :D

Had our 4D scan today, loved it! One of them had a bum in his face the whole time... we're yet to go to a scan where they actually cooperate! But they're growing really well. Twin A is 1lb 6oz, Twin B is 1lb 5oz. I'm 23+4 today.

How are you ladies doing?xxx

20200222_135418.jpg

Hey ladies, anyone got any recommendations on maternity bras? My normal bras are starting to become really uncomfortable now my bump is here and growing! It’s hard to tell which ones are going to be supportive as well as being comfortable xx

No, well they couldn’t see much on the scan last week! Went back for another scan today and they finally managed to get all the measurements after being sent for a walk and chocolate haha. We didn’t find out the sex as I want a surprise! :D

Good for you, you can stand surprises - me I just want to know right away, hehe.

Hey ladies, Hope you’re all well with this coronavirus outbreak and staying safe xxx

All well over here. Our hospital have just announced that they are closed for visitors, exceptions being only one visitor for maternity/children's units. That means if my twins are early and in NICU, only one parent can visit I cant imagine not being able to visit them with my husband. Unless we can try and pull the "we're visiting one child each", but not sure whether that would work x

All well over here. Our hospital have just announced that they are closed for visitors, exceptions being only one visitor for maternity/children's units. That means if my twins are early and in NICU, only one parent can visit I cant imagine not being able to visit them with my husband. Unless we can try and pull the "we're visiting one child each", but not sure whether that would work x

Our hospitals have done the same. That’s really crap, hopefully it will have all calmed down by then and the restrictions are lifted xx

I've made a new thread in the third trimester section. Congratulations to us for getting this far!!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back