***June 2020 mummies***

Yes I have a bump! I am still managing in my old clothes for now but I'm thinking its time for a maternity wardrobe soon x

Thanks @LuckyLaura, my scan went well and I was told that both boys look very healthy :) and in regards to your scan, just ring them and say you forgot. Maybe tell a little white lie and say you were in bed poorly, rather than shopping lol! But I cant imagine them being cross with you :)

We popped in mothercare on the way home, but most of the shelves were bare. Didn't end up buying anything. Went to Mamas and Papas next door because they had a sale on. They have some beautiful bedding sets, but they're still so expensive! So we gave that a miss and ended up buying a few different sized baby clothes from Asda that are so adorable!

How are your bumps doing? Mine's certainly on it's way, but I worry that only people who know I'm pregnant will know it's a bump - to everyone else I just look like I've eaten too many mince pies!! This is my first pregnancy and even though I've seen plenty of bumps before, I'm not sure what mine's supposed to look like if that makes sense? It's quite high up, and feels really firm just under my boobs (which havent grown yet, much to my disappointment!!).

I cant believe we're all having babies this year!!! Xxx
Yay! Really glad to hear everything is going well with your boys xx

Yeah ill maybe leave out the shopping and over indulging in food part. But it was more so my little girl not being well and drama at husbands work. Drama with family. I'm starting to hate christmas so next year I've promised myself we are just having a family christmas with the four of us, in our own home and not going to my mums.. She's a nightmare.

I'd seriously give the asda stuff a chance, their sheets and bedding are really lovely quality. Our local store don't stock it so I order it in click and collect but seriously check it out before you pay mamas and papas prices. They always have baby events too which is really good. We got a baby bath we use now she's bigger cuz it's massive and it was £3 and it's really solid quality. We used a shnuggle bath when she was little which also highly recommend and we will be using again, we bought a stand for it and it saved our lives hahaha

I'm definitely getting my maternity pillow back soon, I've been up since 6 this morning unable to get comfortable in any way :(

Would it be wrong to skip the 16 week appointment? I have my 20 week in 2 weeks anyway and I had private checks done at 16 weeks exactly so it's kinda like just repeating it xx

Also has anyone started considering names yet? We have started cuz it took us months to pick our little girls name and we actually went with the first name we had loved... So basically looked at 2849584 names then went with the first one. Always s the way.

This time we don't have a first one to go back to... We have literally nothing! I've been looking online in the evenings and found absolutely nothing I love enough so far.

We may be not naming this one xx

Hi ladies. Baby number 4 cooking over here :wave:
I’m due 29th of June and already look very pregnant :lol: no chance in my abdominals fighting it this time around.
I highly recommend Asda too although I am sucker for next clothes :doh:

Hi all! I'm 16+2 with my first, due 23rd of June! Feeling tired and achy at the moment, definitely not getting that 2nd trimester energy boost! Haha. Struggling a bit with anxiety but hoping some of this will die down when I start to feel baby move! Hope you're all doing well :)

I'm already counting down the days until I can finish work! I'm just exhausted! Really struggling to sleep at night, waking up almost every hour... it's so annoying because I'm so tired! The iron tablets make me feel quite sick, especially in a morning. I just feel rubbish a lot of the time.

Had my first consultant appointment today, they were running 2 hours behind which was a long wait just sat there.... then all she did was ask how I was, made sure I had information and told me what they'll do throughout my pregnancy, which I already knew! What a waste of time! So I got myself all grumpy about that lol.

Trying to wind down with a glass of alcohol free Rosé... :)

Ohhh!
I'm going to go and Google alcohol free rose! Sounds like a treat
Sorry to hear you had to wait that long!

Hey Queenp I have anxiety also! It's horrible but I keep practicing mindfulness and that helps

I'm 18 weeks today have my next scan on Tuesday and I can't wait. Feeling lots of wee kicks now and again which is just lovely xx

How is everyone doing it’s very quiet in here! Had a scan today any gender predictions? Ignore the manly finger nail!

6126B780-5FDD-4C9B-8456-A94858000781.jpeg

Hi ladies. Baby number 4 cooking over here :wave:
I’m due 29th of June and already look very pregnant :lol: no chance in my abdominals fighting it this time around.
I highly recommend Asda too although I am sucker for next clothes :doh:
I can't even deal with Next clothes I'm currently on a shopping ban and still somehow managed to buy from the sale there over Xmas for my DD and even bought a sleepsuit I picked up 2 days ago as had ordered it to collect from the store.. My husband has given up hahaha

How is everyone? I've got my 20 week scan on Monday. Hubby couldn't get it off work which is sad but aw well.

Sleeping horrendously now as can't get comfortable at all!

Welcome to the new ladies joining the thread. It is a bit quiet in here but I think everyones just up to their eyeballs busy, I know I barely get a moment to pee with my toddler never mind anything else hahah xx

:?
I can't even deal with Next clothes I'm currently on a shopping ban and still somehow managed to buy from the sale there over Xmas for my DD and even bought a sleepsuit I picked up 2 days ago as had ordered it to collect from the store.. My husband has given up hahaha

How is everyone? I've got my 20 week scan on Monday. Hubby couldn't get it off work which is sad but aw well.

Sleeping horrendously now as can't get comfortable at all!

Welcome to the new ladies joining the thread. It is a bit quiet in here but I think everyones just up to their eyeballs busy, I know I barely get a moment to pee with my toddler never mind anything else hahah xx

I am exactly the same I actually just got off the phone to next about an order :help:

I found out at a private scan we are having out third boy! I was so shocked really thought we were going to have 2 boys 2 girls. Wishful thinking for my little girl although all the old wives tails points to boy! Craving all the savoury food when I am usually a sweet fiend and Lucozade.

16 weeks and the heartburn has begun :eh:

:?

I am exactly the same I actually just got off the phone to next about an order :help:

I found out at a private scan we are having out third boy! I was so shocked really thought we were going to have 2 boys 2 girls. Wishful thinking for my little girl although all the old wives tails points to boy! Craving all the savoury food when I am usually a sweet fiend and Lucozade.

16 weeks and the heartburn has begun :eh:
Haha its addictive though. I get invited to all the VIP sales too. Next know I'm a sucker... Haha
I can't remember if I updated on here but we had a private scan too.

Another girl here! Xx

I've just bought the most amazing pregnancy pillow, 12 foot long...soooooo comfy! All I want to do still is sleep and then eat when I'm awake :roll:
I've gained 17lbs so far!! 18+2...

Counting down the days until I finish work, my last shift will be 27th March. Have any of you got maternity leave planned yet?
I'm doing 4 weeks annual leave first (i'll be 29 weeks), so my mat leave wont officially start until just before 34 weeks. Need to be ready incase these boys come early...fingers crossed they don't!xxx

I've just bought the most amazing pregnancy pillow, 12 foot long...soooooo comfy! All I want to do still is sleep and then eat when I'm awake :roll:
I've gained 17lbs so far!! 18+2...

Counting down the days until I finish work, my last shift will be 27th March. Have any of you got maternity leave planned yet?
I'm doing 4 weeks annual leave first (i'll be 29 weeks), so my mat leave wont officially start until just before 34 weeks. Need to be ready incase these boys come early...fingers crossed they don't!xxx
oooh jealous, I can't get comfortable at all at nights at the moment.

No maternity leave here as I stay at home at the moment with my little girl anyway :) I'm half excited to see them both together and half scared of how my little girl will react. What if she freaks out? haha she's too young to try to talk to beforehand but we've been pointing out babies everywhere xx

Is anyone suffering or been suffering with round ligament pain? I’ve been having it for the past few weeks, but today it’s really bad, awful pinching everytime I cough or move! I’m hoping that means my bumps on its way 17+3 and no bump yet!! Any ideas on how to relieve it a bit would be great! Xx

I think I get it at night when I'm in bed. Like cramping on my lower left side, feels like my stomach is stretching. It isnt painful but it makes me feel a bit sick. Is this your first @Lucie12344? Apparently bumps take longer to show if it is, mine is still barely noticeable, I still think I just look fat! I'm 19 weeks tomorrow. I cant wait for the proper pregnancy bump but I bet once it's here it full force, I'll regret saying this!

And nope, no advice for relieving the ligament pain, sorry! Depending on when you get it, maybe a bath or (warm) hot water bottle? Xx

I think I get it at night when I'm in bed. Like cramping on my lower left side, feels like my stomach is stretching. It isnt painful but it makes me feel a bit sick. Is this your first @Lucie12344? Apparently bumps take longer to show if it is, mine is still barely noticeable, I still think I just look fat! I'm 19 weeks tomorrow. I cant wait for the proper pregnancy bump but I bet once it's here it full force, I'll regret saying this!

And nope, no advice for relieving the ligament pain, sorry! Depending on when you get it, maybe a bath or (warm) hot water bottle? Xx

Up to today it’s just been like a stretching sensation but baby was obviously going at it earlier, stretching my belly into place!:D yeah i read that too, this is my first, is it yours? I’m really tall and broad too and I read that if you are bump can take longer as baby has more room to go up and to the sides! But I really want my big round belly too! Haha yeah when you’re unable to sleep or bend down! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back