***June 2020 mummies***

Hey sorry I've not been on the forum. how is everyone doing?
Have you all had the injections? I got the whooping cough and flu jags today and my arms are aching and I've been feeling quite off for the day.
I am getting regular scans every 2 weeks and so far everything is all good with little girlie!
I have got a bump now and I do get pain now and again in my pubic bone or in my back
I need to order a pregnancy pillow I think now for getting comfy at night as I can't lie on my back now I think it's after 16 weeks your advised to sleep on your sides.
xx

Hey, welcome back @Lynsey252831.

I've even getting round ligament pain, I was 20 weeks yesterday and I already have a bit of a bump starting which is earlier than with my first--I barely showed with her till about 33 weeks haha I'd check if hot water bottles are okay as I've heard anything that puts heat on your uterus isn't good for the baby due to raising their temp hence why no hot baths and hot tubs but not sure about hot water bottles.

Anyone on their second finding the pregnancy much more physically taxing this time? I thought my body would be like "oh yeah I did this before" but if anything the stretching and cramping etc is definitely worse and earlier.

Had my 20 week scan yesterday! Everything perfect, they checked all they needed to see and all the measurements they took were basically exactly where they wanted them to be. I was 20 weeks exactly yesterday and measuring as the same.

Super excited now I have more ultrasound photos to put a wee face to her! Xx

I had no bump with my first until must of been 5/6 Months. Fast forward to baby number 4 and my bump was very noticeable by 14 weeks!! It’s pops out much earlier each time. Also this one has been by far the hardest on my body. I am still young at 30 also so it’s not really age ( I don’t think)

Hi ladies can I hop in? I'm 20 weeks, EDD June 9, 2020. I'm getting a little worried now. I absolutely have no symptoms. I have not felt my baby move or kick ever. My OB says this is normal. Not all women are the same she says. Of course I should not complain! But I would really love to feel my baby move.

Hi ladies can I hop in? I'm 20 weeks, EDD June 9, 2020. I'm getting a little worried now. I absolutely have no symptoms. I have not felt my baby move or kick ever. My OB says this is normal. Not all women are the same she says. Of course I should not complain! But I would really love to feel my baby move.
Hi Paige! I didn’t feel my first baby move at all until 24 weeks. Until bam big kick. Have you had no symptoms the whole time? Some would say very lucky but must be worrying x

Welcome @Paige Evans ! Have you had your 20 week scan yet then? If your scans are fine then I'd say you were very blessed to have no symptoms, most of us are dying over here lol! Don't feel like you're missing out ;)

I'm 19+3 with twins and havent felt a thing yet. It's still early days, I've seen that some people dont feel anything until 26/27 weeks.

Hi

I hope everyone is doing ok, sounds like a few of you are going through not such a good time.

I definitely agree with bump being bigger, this is my second pregnancy and I am way bigger than you would expect .

Im excited for my 20 week scan this week to find out if team pink or blue.

Hi lovelys, haven't been on a while, 19+1 today, bump coming along nicely
Sciatica pain is abit of a nightmare atm.
Appetite coming back nicely xx

Oh Paige, I am feeling exactly the same! I just don't feel pregnant! People have told me that it's completely normal and that I should be grateful for the lack of symptoms but I am just desperate for some reassuring symptoms or movement! The anxiety is awful and I completely sympathise. Have you had your 20 week scan? Mine is tomorrow and I'm trying my best to channel positive thoughts! Xx

20 week scan this morning! IT'S A BOY!! ❤❤❤ So excited and totally in love! Hope you're all well xx

hey everyone!

Congrats on the healthy scans and on your boy, and girl! welcome to any new faces.

This pregnancy feels like its lasting forever already, dreading the 3rd tri wait. I think I'm just impatient to get my own body back too already so I can stop all the mum guilt with my toddler. I feel like I can't keep up with her atm the way I normally do and we definitely aren't out doing things as much as before.

anyone else also absolutely terrified of how their first is going to handle another addition? I have absolutely no reason to be concerned, she's generally a very easy going child. She plays independently, is very active and with it being summer we will be able to do a lot of outdoors stuff and parks and baby can snooze in the pram haha

My latest symptom has been horrendous heartburn haha now that the sickness has stopped...yay more fun has begun. Also I seem to never sleep anymore x

Oh Paige, I am feeling exactly the same! I just don't feel pregnant! People have told me that it's completely normal and that I should be grateful for the lack of symptoms but I am just desperate for some reassuring symptoms or movement! The anxiety is awful and I completely sympathise. Have you had your 20 week scan? Mine is tomorrow and I'm trying my best to channel positive thoughts! Xx

Thank goodness I'm not alone! Yes, the scan went very well. Baby is nice and snug in there. Maybe it was my imagination, but I swear I saw baby wave at me. Thank God for these scans.

20 week scan this morning! IT'S A BOY!! ❤❤❤ So excited and totally in love! Hope you're all well xx

Congratulations on your boy Queen! :blue:

Would you believe they couldn't tell my baby's gender?! Sleeping with legs crossed, couldn't see the privates. I'm gonna have to wait!

Hi Paige! I didn’t feel my first baby move at all until 24 weeks. Until bam big kick. Have you had no symptoms the whole time? Some would say very lucky but must be worrying x

Hi clare I had a bit of nausea and vomited a few times at 6-7weeks, but none after that. I suppose baby is a mild mannered one. Was even sleeping during the 20 week scan. Thanks for sharing, nice to know I am not alone :)

Welcome @Paige Evans ! Have you had your 20 week scan yet then? If your scans are fine then I'd say you were very blessed to have no symptoms, most of us are dying over here lol! Don't feel like you're missing out ;)

I'm 19+3 with twins and havent felt a thing yet. It's still early days, I've seen that some people dont feel anything until 26/27 weeks.

And to think you have twins! I feel much better now knowing this is normal. I look forward to feeling baby move soon.

Congratulations!
Lovely to hear. Heartburn yep I'm feeling that too now.
Feeling loads of kicks now that's me almost 22 weeks and my 4th child so I wouldn't worry those ladies not feeling much yet it just takes time and you can feel it more the more babies you have had I think!
I bought my travel system today and I'm in love lol it's the silver cross wayfarer in pink and I also have a cambrass crib ready to be built. I just need to choose wallpaper for her nursery now. It's all beginning to feel real. I didn't want to let myself believe that I would get past the 21 weeks but I have

I had my 20 week scan yesterday, little bugger was curled up in a little ball refusing to move expect from a few leg stretches for the entire 40 minutes we were there! So they couldn’t get all the measurements they needed and the only photos we got were feet and face! Got to go back next week for another scan so they can measure them properly!

Had another scan today and these two are now 15oz and 16oz, so growing well! One was kicking the other in the head... and they always give the consultant a run for their money when they're trying to measure them!

I feel so uncomfortable already, cant imagine what the rest of this pregnancy will feel like!xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back