***June 2020 mummies***

Lynsey252831

Reaction score
Hi June 2020 mummies let me know your due dates and I will add them!

2nd - EmmaLK
8th - LuckyLaura
12th - lynsey252831:pink:
16th - Helen88uk
18th - 1009
21st - zoeyy92
26th - lucie12344
27th - buttercupDaisy

Last edited:
I'm now in the second trimester and feeling slightly better!
Can't wait for my gender scan on 23rd and my reveal party on Xmas Eve.
Hope everyone is doing good xx

So we had our first scan today and they found something... another baby! We're having identical twins! She said she could probably have a good guess at the genders now from the pics, she thinks twin boys.
We're over the moon but just in shock! We spent almost 18 months trying for our first, thinking it might never happen. Then identical twins come along!

20191209_144632.jpg

Oh, and my due date is 16th June, but it's likely to be a few weeks early. So I no longer have a due date as such because I think with twins it's anyones guess but it's likely I'll beat you all! Scary!xxx

Omg that's amazing!
What a suprise that must have been.
Congratulations.
Do you want me to put you down for 16th anyway on the due dates? xx

Hey ladies,

I kinda fell off the planet. Has anyone else been absolutely dying with sickness? I've had sickness despite cyclizine, I feel exhausted constantly to the point I feel weak, I've been having 3 day long major headaches and I've still got to drag my sorry ass around after my toddler.

Congratulations on the twins that's amazing!
Also congrats to everyone for moving on to the 2nd tri!

I had my 12 week scan a wee bit back and everything was perfect. It definitely feels more real now. It wouldn't let me upload a pic of my scan tho

Can I be put down for 8th june? My date was originally 13th but they've changed it xx

Hi ladies

It's lovely to join this group and I hope everyone is doing well.

My due date is 18th June and currently feeling absolutely exhausted.

Xx

Sickness is easing up for me but I'm Feeling very tired all the time. Have to take naps alot and I'm starting to get a proper bump now.
How is everyone ?
I have my gender scan next week. Can't wait! Xx

My sickness went at around 11 weeks, and the tiredness seemed to ease off at the same time, but it came back a week later and I feel exhausted again... ugh!

Got my first appointment with the twin clinic of wednesday! And hoping to get my flu jab done there as I keep forgetting to book in with my GP!

I'm definitely getting bigger, and it isn't just fat because I cant suck it in lol! Last night I went to bed feeling massive, but I was so thirsty I'd drank just over 2 pints of cordial within an hour of going to bed... I paid for that during the night! Xxx

My due date is 2nd June but looks like I'll deliver at 37 or 38 weeks due to diabetes :)

I like the one with the pink.
I have added everyone so far I think.
Glad to meet you all. Can't believe we are in trimester 2.
I have got myself a Doppler and must admit every day I've been listening in to baby. It's usually about 150bpm and so reassuring to hear. I know they say they can be risky but after what happened to me last time I'm needing the reassurance for the next few months!
Xx

Not sure if anyone else had the screening carried out?
I just got my results back at 1 in 63063 so I'm feeling quite relieved. I was a bit worried as I'm older now at 34 from when I had my older children in my 20s.
X

I had it done on the 10th, how long did it take you to get the results back?

Congrats on your results btw xxx

I waited 2.5 weeks to hear back
I have heard that if there is a risk they call you by phone within 1 week.
Hope you get them through soon. Xx

I’ve only just moved over to the 2nd trimester, 13 weeks today. My little bean is due 26/06/20 <3

F801BE40-1671-4160-9FDE-42A3D4FCF618.jpeg

Hi guys 13+5 and feeling normal.... ish
Appetite is finally coming back...yeyyy!!
Got my 16wk app in 3weeks
Scan went fantastic last week what a little wriggler baby was
Due 21st June fathers day
How's everyone doing?

IMG_20191211_143200_804.jpg

Hey I've added you all to the Edd's.
Such cute scan pics!
Glad your feeling a bit better @Zoeyy92
I'm having a bad day today still on the medication and feeling rather sick at the moment. Find out my baby's gender on Monday can't wait xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back