*July 2020 mummies”

I got my bfp over the weekend and according to some due calculators I'm 3/4 weeks making my estimate birth day 20 July to 3 August!
Last week felt sick all week but it's now on and off, some food smells so bad like garlic and getting mild cramping. 1 thing that's been going on constant for last 3 weeks is that I feel tired all the time. Xx congrats to all other mummy's x

Hi ladies, How is everyone getting on?

had my first scan today at what I thought was 6+3 but got dated to 5+1. Saw the gestation sac but no yolk or fetal pole. The technician said it’s probably too early and she didn’t see any other signs of miscarriage but I can’t help but be nervous about this. Hopefully heading back to check everything out again in 2 weeks so fingers crossed. Has anyone had this happen before?

I had an emergency scan last Tuesday and they saw a sac and what she thinks is the yolk but no embryo, she thinks it was too early so booked me in for another scan next Tuesday. My spotting has been going on for 9 days and I have a MW appointment today so I’m hoping she can give me some hope. On the scan everything looked healthy and she couldn’t find a reason for the bleed. Just hoping there is a hb next week.

I'm going to add myself in here too please aswell as August as not sure which month I'll be yet!x

I had an emergency scan last Tuesday and they saw a sac and what she thinks is the yolk but no embryo, she thinks it was too early so booked me in for another scan next Tuesday. My spotting has been going on for 9 days and I have a MW appointment today so I’m hoping she can give me some hope. On the scan everything looked healthy and she couldn’t find a reason for the bleed. Just hoping there is a hb next week.
How did u get on?

Just thought I would introduce myself, I have been on the forum since my first baby and it’s lovely having people going through the same things to speak to. I am due 20/07/20 by lmp.
Hope your all well x

How did u get on?

A hb was detected during my second scan, but I was measuring 5 days behind, she said she isn’t concerned as hard to measure so early. I’m very anxious still but the bleed stopped after 9 days and I’m still experiencing a lot of nausea which I hope is a good sign. Thanks for asking :)

A hb was detected during my second scan, but I was measuring 5 days behind, she said she isn’t concerned as hard to measure so early. I’m very anxious still but the bleed stopped after 9 days and I’m still experiencing a lot of nausea which I hope is a good sign. Thanks for asking :)
It's a good sign even though it makes us feel rubbish and yay so happy for you I cant wait to have a scan x

How is everyone doing?

Hey all of the other July mummies that are on here at the moment have joined in with the August mummies in tri 2 now as it has been so quiet in this group. So feel free to come and speak in there they are a lovely bunch :)
I am thankfully over the worst of my sickness and trying to enjoy my pregnancy now :)

How are you getting on? Xxx

Hey all of the other July mummies that are on here at the moment have joined in with the August mummies in tri 2 now as it has been so quiet in this group. So feel free to come and speak in there they are a lovely bunch :)
I am thankfully over the worst of my sickness and trying to enjoy my pregnancy now :)

How are you getting on? Xxx

I’m surprised at how quiet this group is too.

I’m doing ok, still suffering with morning sickness and I have an anterior placenta so not really feeling baby yet. We had our gender scan last month and were told our peanut is a girl which is lovely as that gives us one of each.

I hope everyone else is doing well!

I’m doing ok, still suffering with morning sickness and I have an anterior placenta so not really feeling baby yet. We had our gender scan last month and were told our peanut is a girl which is lovely as that gives us one of each.

Awww babywomble come over to Tri 2 in August and we can add you there... It is just a mixture of July and August as July's thread wasn't really used here. So happy you found out your having a girl and meaning 1 of each. First to find out in our group. Xxx

Yes I second jac :) come over to tri 2, they are a lovely bunch and a mixture of us :)

How exciting to know your having a wee girl :) I have one of each already so keeping ours a surprise, but very strongly think I am having a boy :)

Hope your sickness eases soon, and you start to feel some movement :) anterior placenta is a pain my first two were that but this one is posterior high so feeling loads, so all new to me haha xxx

Yes I second jac :) come over to tri 2, they are a lovely bunch and a mixture of us :)

How exciting to know your having a wee girl :) I have one of each already so keeping ours a surprise, but very strongly think I am having a boy :)

Hope your sickness eases soon, and you start to feel some movement :) anterior placenta is a pain my first two were that but this one is posterior high so feeling loads, so all new to me haha xxx

I’ll happy come over to the August group if that’s ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back