10th July : Rach2402
16th July: Ms Vi
18th July: Kate M (prettypee)
20th July: BabyWomble

Last edited:
Congrats to you both ❤️

Due 16th July - also first time mum!

How are you both feeling?

Had my BFP yesterday and due the 20th July with our rainbow baby. I can’t wait to see my son become a big brother!

Congrats to you both ❤️

Due 16th July - also first time mum!

How are you both feeling?

Congrats - How long were you TTC?

I feel pretty awful tbh! My boobs are sore, constantly nauseous , my face looks like pop art. emotional swings and ligament pulls already. And super smell... I'm only 4 and a half weeks! But this is my 9th pregnancy (hopefully 3rd child) so my body is now super reactive to the HCG hormone. How are you feeling?

Had my BFP yesterday and due the 20th July with our rainbow baby. I can’t wait to see my son become a big brother!

How old is your son? This is hopefully my 3rd after a year full of losses :( But I'm feeling positive this time round because my symptoms are already off the charts.

How old is your son? This is hopefully my 3rd after a year full of losses :( But I'm feeling positive this time round because my symptoms are already off the charts.[/QUO
How old is your son? This is hopefully my 3rd after a year full of losses :( But I'm feeling positive this time round because my symptoms are already off the charts.

He’s 13 months, we fell by accident in June but I tested early (wish I hadn’t) and I bled only days after getting my BFP hoping this baby sticks like glue as I desperately want two children and with my age I feel like this could be our last chance. I feel different this pregnancy to my sons though. My boobs don’t hurt but I’m so queasy and super sensitive to smell, that’s what made me test yesterday a day late. I’m also exhausted but my son is an active boy and I have a cold so it could be a mixture of things!

Hi ladies! I literally got my BFP today (tested earlier in the week but faint positives but got my 1-2 week Digi today!!). According to an online calculator I'll be due 24th July :) I feel like I can't let myself get excited yet as it's so early, is anyone else the same? We were TTC for 5 months so not as long as others but felt a lifetime. First time parents!!

I should be 4 weeks on Friday. I feel SO sick and feels like I'm getting my period cramps which is stressing me out, do others have this too?! Xx

Hi ladies! I literally got my BFP today (tested earlier in the week but faint positives but got my 1-2 week Digi today!!). According to an online calculator I'll be due 24th July :) I feel like I can't let myself get excited yet as it's so early, is anyone else the same? We were TTC for 5 months so not as long as others but felt a lifetime. First time parents!!

I should be 4 weeks on Friday. I feel SO sick and feels like I'm getting my period cramps which is stressing me out, do others have this too?! Xx

I’m not excited, I’m anxious but that’s due to the loss I had. I’ve been cramping loads on and off for two weeks, only let up today and I’m 4+2, could be implantation pain so try not to worry!

Congrats - How long were you TTC?

I feel pretty awful tbh! My boobs are sore, constantly nauseous , my face looks like pop art. emotional swings and ligament pulls already. And super smell... I'm only 4 and a half weeks! But this is my 9th pregnancy (hopefully 3rd child) so my body is now super reactive to the HCG hormone. How are you feeling?

Oh no! I feel like as bad as I'm starting to feel (sore boobs, cramping and very constipated - sorry if tmi), at least it's baby's way of telling me all is going ok so far.

DH and I were lucky - we weren't TTC, but we stopped being careful about 2-3 months ago to just see how things went. Lucky for us no issues and had our BFP last saturday :angel:

I’m not excited, I’m anxious but that’s due to the loss I had. I’ve been cramping loads on and off for two weeks, only let up today and I’m 4+2, could be implantation pain so try not to worry!
I have to admit, despite this being my first pregnancy, I'm really anxious as well. Just waiting for our 6 week scan next wednesday where we hopefully get a healthy heartbeat!

so sorry for your previous loss, I can't imagine how it feels.

Fingers crossed all is ok for all of us and we go on to have healthy and happy babies! ♥️ I hate how early pregnancy symptoms are the same as a damn period!! Xx

I cramped on and off all the way through my pregnancy with my son and he’s a healthy very active boy, so I think it’s actually a good sign if not severe and no bleeds

I cramped on and off all the way through my pregnancy with my son and he’s a healthy very active boy, so I think it’s actually a good sign if not severe and no bleeds

That’s really good to know! Helps me feel better about the cramping in any case thanks babywomble.

with your pregnancy feeling different from your son - everything I’ve read says all pregnancies feel different so may not be a bad thing especially since you’re getting other symptoms. Keeping my fingers crossed for you ❤️

I started spotting this morning, it then stopped and started again around 6pm with bad backache. I’m not feeling very hopeful right now

I started spotting this morning, it then stopped and started again around 6pm with bad backache. I’m not feeling very hopeful right now
Sending positive thoughts your way - I hope all will be fine ❤️. Let us know how things go

Hi ladies, How is everyone getting on?

had my first scan today at what I thought was 6+3 but got dated to 5+1. Saw the gestation sac but no yolk or fetal pole. The technician said it’s probably too early and she didn’t see any other signs of miscarriage but I can’t help but be nervous about this. Hopefully heading back to check everything out again in 2 weeks so fingers crossed. Has anyone had this happen before?

Hi ladies, How is everyone getting on?

had my first scan today at what I thought was 6+3 but got dated to 5+1. Saw the gestation sac but no yolk or fetal pole. The technician said it’s probably too early and she didn’t see any other signs of miscarriage but I can’t help but be nervous about this. Hopefully heading back to check everything out again in 2 weeks so fingers crossed. Has anyone had this happen before?
5+1 IS way to early hun. That is why they say they wont scan you until after 6 weeks.
Fingers crossed everything goes okay x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back