July 2016 Mummies to be!

Oh gosh unicorn that sounds horrendous! I really hope the sickness subsides for you.

Yay happy due date buddy x

Thank you, I really hope I've come out of it now, I'm feeling so much better :)
I've only got half a uterus so don't have much chance of getting to that date, but I'm very happy to be due date buddies with you :)
xx

Yay, congratulations on the scans ladies, lovely to see your pic Lou, do you have a gender guess?
I'm due the 27th July, so same as you SesameSeed and very clode to you Mel :)
I am feeling much better! The sickness seems to have been taken over by headaches, which I much prefer! I was sick the usual 10 times or so on Monday, had an awful night sleep because I had a splitting headache all night but was only sick once Tuesday morning and a few times in the evening. For the rest of the week I have been sick 2 or 3 times in the morning and once or twice in the evening and for the rest of the day I don't feel sick at all, it's amazing :smile:
Most people said it would take till 16 weeks to stop being sick so if this it is I feel extremely grateful, I was really struggling xx

Thanks :) i think boy but just a feeling, no idea from the pic lol
I feel lucky, I've been sick about 7 times in total but when it happens it's brutal! I hope it holds off for you! I'm hoping the second tri will be peachy lol xxx

Sorry I've been absent! Lots going on!

We put in an offer on a house and the seller accepted!
We have the inspection in a few days and hopefully all's well!

I also had another scan. I will try to post a photo later on.

Wow, a house move is brave NBkm3, I can hardly manage going to work let alone moving house lol. Exciting though :)
I think I may have spoke too soon, yesterday was a bad day and the tiredness and headaches have really ramped up too!
I've got a hairdressers appointment today, I'm thinking about going for a hairstyle that will be more suited to having a new born, ie need less work and haridresser visits etc xx

Congratulations nbkm! Take it easy on the move though!

Difficult unicorn, it is a while away and tri 2 is meant to be the glowing tri so you could hold off? Xxx

Last edited:
I haven't worked in ages. Haha. I know I couldn't manage. I will have loads of help, so my role will mostly be pointing. lol

I haven't worked in ages. Haha. I know I couldn't manage. I will have loads of help, so my role will mostly be pointing. lol

That sounds like a good plan ;-) xx

Most definitely not, I can't wait to know :) xx

I found out with my first two, but I really don't want to know this time! I'm terrified they will accidentally let it slip.

I'm not finding out either. I want it to be a surprise at the birth :D

I planned to not find out for my 3rd as i already have one of each but i really really want a girl sooo badly :( (only because i have a name picked out) my daughter is so caring and loving and clingy like their Dad (i love it); my son is too cool to show love, he hates hugs, i told him that i failed an exam yesterday and he said "oh" then asked me for his lunch money :) ... so he is very laid back. this is also why i want a girl.

have my 20wk scan on 4 March and cant WAIT to find out the sex! i booked it late afternoon so that the kids can come to the scan with us (if they are allowed), we will all have a bet on the sex :) ..

they still dont know that i am expecting, hoping to hold it off for as long as possible.

So good to see that there are still some people here in Tri1. :) I will move to Tri2 after my nuchal scan on Friday, as I'll be 13 weeks on Sunday. Exciting/terrifying!!

NBkm3: you are quite brave to do a house move now! But better now than after Baby comes, I bet.

Lou1103: I'm just starting to show now (12.5 weeks), but not enough that anyone at work has noticed, I think. Just enough to stop wearing 2/3 of my wardrobe to prevent it being obvious. :) Unfortunately, this means I now have to do laundry twice as often!

Bless! I just look bloated still, have looked like this since about 8 weeks. My jeans are tight and hurt now when i sit lol but have been using a hair bobble around the button xxx

hey Lou, yes i am really showing; but i wear baggy t-shirts at home and i am used to permanently holding in my belly, trying to stop this though. Like you i just look bloated as my belly button still sinks in. i love secret pregnancies and plan to announce to family after 20week scan. will tell work at the same time too. :)

Well done! We told family when i was about 7/8 weeks (I told my mom when i get my bfp) lol I've always been
Rubbish with secrets xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back