joined twins

neeko_1

Reaction score
i just wondering if anyone is watching the joined twins on channel 5???

don't you think it's so amazing the way they can work together

I'm Sky plus'ing it so will watch it tomorrow.

ive got sky+ so am recording it as oh wont watch it so will watch it tomorrow some time

I watched it, it was good

I felt sorry for them when they get upset at people taking pictures, how rud & ignorant of people, I would never take pictures of strangers especially ones who look different just so I could say ''look what I got a pic off'' I think thats really terrible.

I was so amazed/confused how they each controlled 1 arm and 1 leg each but yet the arms and legs worked like one person - amazing

jennywren said:
I was so amazed/confused how they each controlled 1 arm and 1 leg each but yet the arms and legs worked like one person - amazing

I know did you see them tying the bottom of the shirt they were having altered.... amazing.
I was cringing whent they showed you the clip at the Astros game and the cameraman started recording them! How rude can you get.... like he is perfect in everyway!!

I wanted to watch it but Phil wouldn't let me :evil: he said he couldn't bear to watch it - silly man.

i saw it! it was amazing, they coped really well! And what was weird was that the more you watched them the more "normal" they started to look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back