Do you use other forums?

LouiseB

Reaction score
I've joined a couple of similar forums and i just can't get into them.

I was just wondering if anyone else uses other ttc/pregnancy forums?

I'm a member of baby and bump but I've never posted on there..just signed up to see photos etc.. lol

This is my home :)

I joined baby and bump years ago but moved over here when it relaunched. This is my home now :) xx

Im a member on baby and bump, but do all my posting on here :D . Started posting a little more on there past few days, but only because they seem to have an abundance of overdue babies which is reassuring :)

I am forum tart and flit between here and bnb x

I'm only on here!! Everyones lovely so don't need to go elsewhere lol

I use this for posting!! LOL I'm a memeber of bnb but have never posted more of a browser on it lol xx

I'm a bnb girl too! But I only lurk on there cos I kinda lost touch and don't think anyone would remember me now :lol:

im only on here never knew there was any other ones lol

This is the first forum I ever went on, and I haven't been on another xx

I started on BnB and still visit to have a little read :lol: But PF is my home and have buggar all time for anywhere else :lol:

Yes Im on another preganacy forum...which I love but alot of my pals on there are moving on up thro the tri's and the TTC section is pretty quiet :mad: so thought Id join up to another and start afresh but will still log on there to keep up with the goss

I'm on here and another but I used the other one years ago when pg with dd but I don't post any more it's quiet and not v v welcoming! I use this and I feel I've got alot more in common with the girls of this forum x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back