Johnsons & Johnsons NOT SAFE!!!

Just a wee note - I read that blog else where and the science behind it is atrocious, some totally false claims recording chemicals (whether J&J do have 'nasties' in them I dunno).

Just wanted to point out that is a very biased article. X

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

I think it's being phased out in all their baby products by end of 2013

Thanks for the info tho

Just a wee note - I read that blog else where and the science behind it is atrocious, some totally false claims recording chemicals (whether J&J do have 'nasties' in them I dunno).

I was thinking along these lines too. These days so may things claim to either cause or cure cancer and other diseases. No wonder we all panic, especially when it comes to our little babies.

Well ive bought johnsons products and intrnd on still using them x

Words of wisdom!!

This article keeps popping up here and there.

It's worded terribly! There are "cancer causing chemicals" is loads of things every single day. However, you'd have to be in contact with mammoth amounts for it to have nay effect.

Did you know there's deadly poison in strawberries? They contain arsenic in trace amounts. You'd need to eat a few fields worth for it to have any effect.

My point is, most shampoos, soaps, toys (made from plastic) and lots of things all have things like this is them.

Everything in moderation, and the science behind the article is terrible.

The Body Shop do a baby range and that's the same as the rest of their products. Smells lush too!!

This is just like so many things we come into contact with! There are chemicals all over the place which cause us all so many problems - we need to look at everything tbh - the less chemicals and additives we have in ANYTHING the better. But I wouldn't be reacting to an article like this - questionable and sensationalist at best!

Shocking, luckily my kids always reacted skinwise with j&j when tiny babies so i stopped all use early, i use sangenic bath stuff now and infacare when little.

Although i am a little concerned about aveno cream i use this! I might be writing to them and asking if its clear of it now !!

Disgusting that they have been able to hide this from mothers thinking they were the best ones outbthere

Sorry been a mum for 10 years I've read about so many things causing cancer then a few years later oh sorry that's OK. So I really don't listen to all that stuff any more no point stressing myself out.

JJ Mum- They haven't been "hiding" it. It is something that can be present when a certain chemical is mixed up and it doesn't always happen it's something to do with ratios. When it does it is a small amount you'd have to lather your children in it 10 times a day. Things get twisted to suit another's point of view.

Last edited:
Did u hear the one about bacon??

About a year or so ago there was research that suggested well done/crispy/burnt bacon contained "cancer causing chemicals".

Maybe best to chuck all the bacon as well.

About a year or so ago there was research that suggested well done/crispy/burnt bacon contained "cancer causing chemicals".

This made me laugh life without bacon wouldn't be the same lol

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

Yip! Same with burnt toast, but you'd have to eat shed loads of it lol

This made me laugh life without bacon wouldn't be the same lol

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

Thing is it was serious 'research'

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member