Johnsons & Johnsons NOT SAFE!!!

Lynds77

Reaction score
so my midwife was right. She advised against Johnson & Johnson products, but I thought;

- would anything be sold that was harmful to babies?
- parents have been using J&J for years and years with no issues!!

so I bath her in Bedtime baby bath, and use the bedtime no tears shampoo.

WELL NOT ANY BLOODY MORE!! all getting binned pronto....

they have finally admitted that their products are NOT SAFE and contain CANCER giving
formaldehyde

http://sisterearthorganics.wordpres...products-contain-cancer-causing-formaldehyde/

That's bad I used all there products on my little boy

I never bought J&J thankfully

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

The article says 'hopefully other big brands will follow' in removing the chemical. So how would we know all the other brands don't contain it?

Also there doesn't seem to be any proof the chemical causes cancer. Not saying it doesn't, but perhaps other products are just as bad?

the Burts Bees that I have is all natural and no petrochemicals or parabens. So i will be sticking with that x

Oh wow, thanks for sharing!
Goes to show how these big corporations fool us. I rarely trust these companies and its disgusting they sell this kind of stuff for babies.

Anybody know of any other products that are 'safe' to use? That is shocking that they are allowed to hide stuff like that, all products should be clearly labelled with ingredients so people can make informed decisions as to whether to buy something or not...

Xx

I was in 2012 that they changed it .. So if you have used it since then you shouldn't worry x

It was in 2012 they admitted it. They said the chemicals will be phased out of baby products by end of 2013, and adult by 2015

I bought loads when I was pregnant. And who knows how long that sat in shelves and store warehouse for?

To be honest I've always found Johnson's stuff to be too harsh for my son's skin so don't use it anyway. He has eczema and my gp told me to never use it as its 'horrible stuff and full of chemicals'! I'm pretty sure other brands also have nasty chemicals in them too though, in fact I'm going to check the label of the infacare I use on DS as although it is gentle on his skin who knows what could be hiding in there! Xxx

What other brands would you recommend? It's so widely known & just the first thing you think of when you think baby products! Good job I haven't stocked up yet!x

I really don't know what other things are safe. Burts bees is good, but am not keen on the honey smelling shampoo. Can't get a bit sickly.

Aveeno is even made by Johnsons and Johnsons!

If anyone knows of other natural organic baby care ranges, please let us know! X

I swear by Miamoo products. C has eczema and these are all natural xx

Shocking!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

have just bought a Boo Boo baby starter pack. Cant wait to get it!

The Boo Boo My Little Box Of Boo Boos gift set contains four natural products formulated to give baby the best bath time possible! Designed to work together to hydrate, nourish and calm little ones skin, this wonderful box of delights will make both mother and baby very happy!
This pack contains the following products:

• Boo Boo Very Gentle Top-To-Toe Wash – 50ml
    Gently cleanse and nourish baby’s skin with this hydrating wash.
  • Boo Boo Soft & Splashy Bubbles – 50ml
    Create masses of bubbles and make bath time extra fun whilst cleansing and soothing the skin with this super bubbly formula.
  • Boo Boo Soft & Creamy Baby Lotion – 50ml
    Soothe dry, irritated skin with this natural blend of nourishing ingredients.
  • Boo Boo Soothing Bottom Butter – 10g
    Heal and soothe irritating nappy rash with this wonderful balm and leave baby calm and happy!
http://www.beautyexpert.co.uk/boo-boo-my-little-box-of-boo-boos-4-products/10552471.html

I have some cowshed products for lo, they state on there 'no hidden nasties', they are organic and contain no parabens (sp?) Etc. Xxx

tapatalking x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back