Hannah Lily Birth Story WARNING....long and not a good one...dont read of scared!!

wow you did so well! Your birth sounds so familiar to my friends. Well done hun x

Wow, you should be completely proud of yourself to cope with all that! Amazing!

I can relate to some of it too with my own labour. Mine happened very quickly and he was back to back too which made it unbelievably intense!

Well done

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk

Bless you I have just read this as I have been plucking up the courage to write my labour story as I had a bad one like you but I didnt want to scare anyone. x x x

Oh wow Hun! What a time of it for you and bubba. Glad you're both ok. I really enjoyed reading your honest and frank birth story and the added humour :lol:

Congratulations! xx

Last edited:
Wowzers Hun :hug: only just seen this! She's more than worth it though eh :love:

she is worth it.....i have just re read my story and blimey didnt i do well. lol x

You did awesomely well :hug: whenever I re-read mine I cry :blush: makes me really emotional.

Oh my god am I really about to go through this again! Xxx

yes you are and you will do fab, this time im sure you will go into iit with your eyes wide open and plan for all eventualities. its never as scary if you know what your in for i think. you survived that and came out stronger, bonded with hannah amazingly and are a brilliant mummy. now your gonna do it again. and you can do it, and were all here for you. (i also think im crazy for doing it again but its not for me, its for Alyssa so she can have a sibling and i know thats whyyour doing it too )

Ohhh my hun i just read your labour story!!

BLOODY HELL!!!!

But congratulations on baby no2! :) Hope its alot easier this time around xxxx

lol you do not wanna search out our old stories hun haha it will just scare the 1st timers

I thought this was a new one at 1st at it was at the top of the list hahaha!

Saw the warning.. but thought SOD IT!!!

Im expecting a big one anyway so im guna go in and think of the worst and it might turn out better hahaha :p xx

Last edited:
It will be nothing like your first SG!

If anyone deserves a good labour it is you hun

xxxxxxx

yes you are and you will do fab, this time im sure you will go into iit with your eyes wide open and plan for all eventualities. its never as scary if you know what your in for i think. you survived that and came out stronger, bonded with hannah amazingly and are a brilliant mummy. now your gonna do it again. and you can do it, and were all here for you. (i also think im crazy for doing it again but its not for me, its for Alyssa so she can have a sibling and i know thats whyyour doing it too )

Thanks darling. This made me well up. Yeah I'm doing it again for Sam and Hannah xxx

lol babyslog, if you want a big one to read thru look for mine, or beckyboo had a boy over 10lb i think too. not to mention jens recent 11lb girly

ah your a softie sg lol you know were here for ya

Ahh gosh big babies.
I was 10lb 7 born, sister was 10lb 5 and my brothers were 11lb 4 and 9lb 7 so my mum looooves to remind me of her labours lolol. :p

Ill go have a read! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back