January 2021 Moms!

Cdubs03

Reaction score
Hi there! I didn’t see a Jan 2021 thread?! So decided to start one, I’m due Jan 28 - based on LMP and is 4 weeks 3 days so there must be other Jan moms! I have a 22 month old son and just had a missed miscarriage in December at 13 weeks (baby stopped growing at 8.5), anyhow we got pregnant again first try after getting cleared after D&C! I will try and add in your due dates as applicable!

18 StaceyB
22 H16
24 vetnurse20, cdubs
31 EmmaStebbins

Last edited:
Lovely to finally see a Jan thread up and running.
I'm sure ull have plenty of bump buddies joining soon.
Hope the first tri is kind to you all.

Happy 9 months to all January Mummies! In case there aren't enough ladies to join this thread, you could always ask the December or February Mums to add the January ladies @Cdubs03!
Enjoy your pregnancy!x

Happy 9 months to all January Mummies! In case there aren't enough ladies to join this thread, you could always ask the December or February Mums to add the January ladies @Cdubs03!
Enjoy your pregnancy!x
Thank you! I’ll give it a little while if there isn’t much activity I will join another group if they will have me ❤️

Hi all, im new here. Based on LMP im 4 weeks 5 days. Feeling extremely nervous as suffered a miscarriage at 7 weeks 3 years ago and finally got pregnant again! So nice to have people to speak to. Hope you are all well x

Hi all, im new here. Based on LMP im 4 weeks 5 days. Feeling extremely nervous as suffered a miscarriage at 7 weeks 3 years ago and finally got pregnant again! So nice to have people to speak to. Hope you are all well x
Hi there ☺️ Do you have a tentative due date I could add you in on?!

I’m hoping we both have sticky babies this time them

Hi,
I'm due 24th January! I am very nervous with everything I dont kno if anything is normal :sad:

Ohh wow, I was a Jan 2019 mum. Seeing that there’s a Jan 2021 group already makes me so sad! Congratulations all <3 xxx

Hello! I’m due January 18, 2021. I will have my 8 week check up on June 10th to confirm.

Hello, my due date will be Jan 31st. This is my first pregnancy and am super nervous. Just looking for some support and people who are going through the same thing.

Hi ladies!
Happy to see a January thread up and running! I’m due on the 22nd January based on LMP. Will be baby number 3 for me. First scan is booked for 9th July :)
How’s everyone doing? The morning sickness is really upping its game for me this week! Ugh x

Reactions: LJD
Hello, my due date will be Jan 31st. This is my first pregnancy and am super nervous. Just looking for some support and people who are going through the same thing.

congrats! Hoping for a smooth pregnancy for you!

Hi ladies!
Happy to see a January thread up and running! I’m due on the 22nd January based on LMP. Will be baby number 3 for me. First scan is booked for 9th July :)
How’s everyone doing? The morning sickness is really upping its game for me this week! Ugh x

congrats and welcome! I’m 6+2 and have been feeling more “icky” nothing vomiting yet but really close at times lol I have my first drs appt on Tuesday so I’ll be getting my first bloodwork done then and hopefully schedule a scan ☺️

congrats and welcome! I’m 6+2 and have been feeling more “icky” nothing vomiting yet but really close at times lol I have my first drs appt on Tuesday so I’ll be getting my first bloodwork done then and hopefully schedule a scan ☺️
Yeah same, no actual vomit yet but been some very close calls already. Ohhhh that’s exciting! My first appointment isn’t until the 18th. I’m gutted that partners aren’t going to be allowed to scans, I’m hoping that changes before the 20 week scan!

Hi everyone, I’m 5 weeks on Sunday so due on 14th feb. Thought I would say hi on here in case there isn’t enough people to start a feb thread... I’m feeling a bit of nausea and had twinges in my stomach but apart from that don’t feel much different and still in denial a bit... but i think that’s pretty normal. First l pregnancy - congrats to everyone xxxx

Hi everyone, I’m 5 weeks on Sunday so due on 14th feb. Thought I would say hi on here in case there isn’t enough people to start a feb thread... I’m feeling a bit of nausea and had twinges in my stomach but apart from that don’t feel much different and still in denial a bit... but i think that’s pretty normal. First l pregnancy - congrats to everyone xxxx
Start a feb thread hun, i am sure people will join in as the days go on and notice there is a thread for the feb mummy’s <3 x

Start a feb thread hun, i am sure people will join in as the days go on and notice there is a thread for the feb mummy’s <3 x
Ok, I will do - I’m still learning how to go on on here but will give it a go! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back