January 2021 Moms!

How’s everyone doing?? I’m 8 weeks (according to LMP) today - i have my first scan on Monday I’m nervous but excited hope all is well with the baby. How’s everyone else doing?
Ohhhh that’s exciting, let us know how it goes. I’m 9 weeks today, had my first midwife appointment yesterday so got all my bloods taken etc. We have a private scan booked for tomorrow afternoon so hoping it goes ok!

Ohhhh that’s exciting, let us know how it goes. I’m 9 weeks today, had my first midwife appointment yesterday so got all my bloods taken etc. We have a private scan booked for tomorrow afternoon so hoping it goes ok!

Hoping your scan goes great as well!! So excited and such a relief when you get to see a happy peanut on the screen even if it is super small ☺️

I’m so nervous for my scan, i found out about my missed miscarriage at my 12 week scan back in December so it’s really messing with me but trying to stay positive .. my husband will be there with me and he’s such a great support

Theres a few of us in december mummies that may sneak into jan if we go over. I'm due sometime just after xmas but I've got my 12 week scan tuesday so I'll get a more solid date then.

BevG How did your scan go?

BevG How did your scan go?
Went fine. Due 28th December and baby was snuggled right down low and being lazy and awkward so will need quad blood test at 16 weeks for chromosome tests

20200616_203142.jpg

Hoping your scan goes great as well!! So excited and such a relief when you get to see a happy peanut on the screen even if it is super small ☺️

I’m so nervous for my scan, i found out about my missed miscarriage at my 12 week scan back in December so it’s really messing with me but trying to stay positive .. my husband will be there with me and he’s such a great support

I feel same way - I had a missed miscarriage with my first pregnancy and literally started bleeding the day before my 12 week scan. Was devastating. Totally understand your fears. I’ve had two children since then and I still get scared for the first 12 weeks for same reason. It’s good that your husband is really supportive, lovely to hear. X

Thanks everyone for your kind words and support ☺️ Had the scan yesterday everything is looking good baby was measuring ahead a couple days so due date of Jan 24th now instead of 28th! So I’m 9 weeks 2 days!

how’s everyone else doing ???

99074CD6-7062-4598-8B27-F55D5C919785.jpeg

Thanks everyone for your kind words and support ☺️ Had the scan yesterday everything is looking good baby was measuring ahead a couple days so due date of Jan 24th now instead of 28th! So I’m 9 weeks 2 days!

how’s everyone else doing ???

View attachment 91038

Awwww lovely <3
Glad all went well, always nice when you get moved forward. I had my scan last weekend and got moved forward 2 days too so I’m 9+6 today instead of 9+4. Nausea is still kicking my butt! How are your symptoms now?

I've been really I'll this week with ear infections messing with my hearing and balance.
Barely got off the sofa but I'm slowly improving

How’s everyone doing?? Hope all
Is feeling well and pregnancies are healthy and growing! I think I’m starting to see a little bump and my husband and I were able to listen to the heartbeat on the dobbler so that was amazing and reassuring!

i was feeling much better but this morning had a good dose of morning sickness and threw up and just tired, but still feeling overall better! Next scan on July 20th!

Awww the dopplers are good aren’t they, we have used ours a few times too. I had my 12 week scan today and my date got put forward again so I’m now due on 15th January instead of the 22nd. My bump is huge what with it being baby number 3, I’m going to be a whale! Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better now. My sickness is still coming and going and I’m still having to nap most days at moment. I’m 12+6 today xECACB625-F4B9-48E6-83BC-C40E7421F11E.jpeg

Reactions: LJD
I wish I could nap haha. I've lost 1.5 stone and noone would tell yet cos of the bump. In finally feeling better too tho still fighting ear infections

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back