January 2021 Moms!

Hi everyone, I’m 5 weeks on Sunday so due on 14th feb. Thought I would say hi on here in case there isn’t enough people to start a feb thread... I’m feeling a bit of nausea and had twinges in my stomach but apart from that don’t feel much different and still in denial a bit... but i think that’s pretty normal. First l pregnancy - congrats to everyone xxxx
Hi! Congrats and welcome! I can see the January and Feb groups joining together To be honest as there doesn’t seem to be many of us due in January and mostly towards the end of the month I’m 7+5 with my third and the nausea is kicking my bum! Xx

Hi! Congrats and welcome! I can see the January and Feb groups joining together To be honest as there doesn’t seem to be many of us due in January and mostly towards the end of the month I’m 7+5 with my third and the nausea is kicking my bum! Xx
ThAnkyou and same to you! I’m the same, I feel horrible... but it’s a small price to pay <3<3<3

Reactions: H16
Yeah same, no actual vomit yet but been some very close calls already. Ohhhh that’s exciting! My first appointment isn’t until the 18th. I’m gutted that partners aren’t going to be allowed to scans, I’m hoping that changes before the 20 week scan!

I know where about in the world are ya? I’m from Canada we also aren’t allowed to have partners as of right now in for scans waiting for an appt now for my first one!

Hi everyone, I’m 5 weeks on Sunday so due on 14th feb. Thought I would say hi on here in case there isn’t enough people to start a feb thread... I’m feeling a bit of nausea and had twinges in my stomach but apart from that don’t feel much different and still in denial a bit... but i think that’s pretty normal. First l pregnancy - congrats to everyone xxxx

Congrats and you are welcome to be apart of our thread for sure!

Morning ladies ❤️ I had my drs appt yesterday and then had my blood work done .. I’ll be 7 weeks tomorrow and I feel stomach sick most of the day everyday now but I’m hoping that means this baby is sticking!! I feel nervous because I had a miscarriage in December but I’m trying to stay optimistic and hopefully! I think my nerves will settle a little more when I can my scan done and see a healthy bean!

Morning ladies ❤️ I had my drs appt yesterday and then had my blood work done .. I’ll be 7 weeks tomorrow and I feel stomach sick most of the day everyday now but I’m hoping that means this baby is sticking!! I feel nervous because I had a miscarriage in December but I’m trying to stay optimistic and hopefully! I think my nerves will settle a little more when I can my scan done and see a healthy bean!
I’m 5 weeks on Sunday and already feel so sickly most of the day! Hope the appointment went well. I feel the same, I just am thinking the worst and so I’ve booked a private early scan today! I’m having it on the 1st July so I’ll be 7 + 3 by then! Can’t wait til 12 weeks to make sure things look ok or if there is even something there! :D I’m hoping after that I’ll be able to chill out a little x

I know where about in the world are ya? I’m from Canada we also aren’t allowed to have partners as of right now in for scans waiting for an appt now for my first one!
Ohhh nice, I’m in England. Fingers crossed these scan rules change for us all soon! I have my first scan booked in for the 9th July, feels like a lifetime away!

I’m 5 weeks on Sunday and already feel so sickly most of the day! Hope the appointment went well. I feel the same, I just am thinking the worst and so I’ve booked a private early scan today! I’m having it on the 1st July so I’ll be 7 + 3 by then! Can’t wait til 12 weeks to make sure things look ok or if there is even something there! :D I’m hoping after that I’ll be able to chill out a little x
Good luck with the scan! I’ve been looking at private ones today too, it’s so hard waiting ages to find out if all is ok isn’t it?! X

I had a miscarriage with my first baby and even though I’ve since had two children I still find the first trimester really worrying for that reason. Sickness is a very good sign that hormones are high, I’m exactly the same at the moment. Struggling to drink water as it makes me retch! X

Good luck with the scan! I’ve been looking at private ones today too, it’s so hard waiting ages to find out if all is ok isn’t it?! X
Yeah. Even though I know thT things can go wrong after the reassurance scan I feel like the more often I have one the less likely things could do wrong. I’m sure I’m just overthinking it but for £49 it’s worth every penny to me! X

Yeah. Even though I know thT things can go wrong after the reassurance scan I feel like the more often I have one the less likely things could do wrong. I’m sure I’m just overthinking it but for £49 it’s worth every penny to me! X
Definitely! It’s £89 here for a 2D! We have been talking about getting a private 3D/4D scan around 16 weeks to find out gender as our hospital isn’t allowing partners to come to scans at mo. I would hate to find out the gender without him there x

Booked a private scan for the 20th as I’m worrying too much about things going wrong. Luckily my partner is allowed to come to it too. My anxiety is so bad with this pregnancy :-?

Booked a private scan for the 20th as I’m worrying too much about things going wrong. Luckily my partner is allowed to come to it too. My anxiety is so bad with this pregnancy :-?
Exciting! I’ve done the same! Mine is on 1st July xx keep us updated x

Theres a few of us in december mummies that may sneak into jan if we go over. I'm due sometime just after xmas but I've got my 12 week scan tuesday so I'll get a more solid date then.

Theres a few of us in december mummies that may sneak into jan if we go over. I'm due sometime just after xmas but I've got my 12 week scan tuesday so I'll get a more solid date then.
Oh wow! Congratulations!!!

Congratulations! I remember you being a regular on here when I had my oldest - she’s a November 2013 baby :D Good luck with the scan x

Congratulations! I remember you being a regular on here when I had my oldest - she’s a November 2013 baby :D Good luck with the scan x
Yeah so many familiar names here.
That will have been with poppy as she was September 2013 lol.

Thanks Netty. Nice to see you still check in here

How’s everyone doing?? I’m 8 weeks (according to LMP) today - i have my first scan on Monday I’m nervous but excited hope all is well with the baby. How’s everyone else doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back