:) January 2018 Mummy's thread

Hey ladies I've not been on much as just been so ill! Labour will be a cake walk after HG!!! Had our scan the other day and all is well. Very healthy baby! They wouldn't stop doing yoga though was quite funny. Got to hear their heartbeat for the first time too. No wonder I'm so knackered if they're moving around like that. Struggling to sleep well though with nightclub dancing baby every night! Feeling horrendous literally all the time. Decided I'll be taking my mat leave ASAP

Hey ladies, been getting catching up on washing etc from holiday and back at work. It's quiet on here ! I've started feeling a few movements, but still nothing major or a pattern. 21 + 3 weeks so hopefully not too much longer. Xx

Hi all. My stork can be updated as we're team BLUE! Went a few weeks ago for the scan but with the school hols, work and us being on holiday only just had a chance to get on here!

Hope you're all doing well?

We've felt and seen a fair few kicks now - I swear this baby is constantly moving about. He seems to get hiccups a lot too which is interesting :)

Lx

Hey guys, I'm 20+1 today and just now could feel baby moving about slightly stronger than usual. I put my hand on my tummy where baby was wiggling and could swear I felt a movement on the outside. It was amazing. I'm a bit shocked though because wasn't expecting to feel anything this early? I've been feeling baby moving from 17+6 weeks.

Sorry girls I feel like I'm quiet at the minute! We're all abit quiet?! Just sat watxhing X factor, chilling. Need to get back into routine, 6 weeks until next scan and my maternity leave starts !! :) eeek! X x

Last edited:
Morning Ladies,

I've been quiet too - back to work and Zac started preschool at our local primary, it was a crazy week. Hopefully routine will get a bit more familiar now.

I'm feeling fine apart from shattered, I can feel the odd wiggle or poke from baby but nothing stronger as yet. Had my fat pregnant girl weigh in and have stayed the same for last 4 weeks - woohoo! Got GTT test on 27th Sept, not looking forward to that!

Otherwise just trying to organised Shared Parental Leave between me & OH. He's meeting with his HR manager in a weeks time to discuss further. Will feel better when it's all official.

Does anyone else feel Time is flying by all of a sudden?!

Hey guys, I'm 20+1 today and just now could feel baby moving about slightly stronger than usual. I put my hand on my tummy where baby was wiggling and could swear I felt a movement on the outside. It was amazing. I'm a bit shocked though because wasn't expecting to feel anything this early? I've been feeling baby moving from 17+6 weeks.

I felt from the outside about then and I have anterior placenta. They told me I wouldn't for a while but I saw it too. Getting quite strong kicks now at 22+5 x

I've started to get lots of stronger feelings in the last 7-10 days :) so much so my husband has felt them with his hands too :love: I've had a busy feeling tummy /flutters since about 16 weeks. Just think every woman is different xx

I've been feeling a lot of strong kicks on the outside and so has my husband, sorry been a bit quiet I just got married at Niagara Falls over the weekend lol I swear she's actually responding to my voice today with her kicks lol I'm so in love already

Attachments

• IMG_8068.JPG
    IMG_8068.JPG
    147.2 KB · Views: 28
Lovely to hear we're all getting some sort of movement , I'll be glad when mine are stronger. Congratulations mystery how lovely!! :)

Well I am in hospital, admitted this morning with bleeding and pain, should have scan in the morning to check placenta. No more bleeds so that's promising. Quite a worry!! Been jabbed in the arm 4 times today for bloods too! 2 failed attempts.

Oh just to add - I am also on antibiotics for infected insect bites, so looking a right treat with all these lumps and my whole foot was a swollen mess:( ... not a great week! But things will get better :) x x

Last edited:
I've been feeling a lot of strong kicks on the outside and so has my husband, sorry been a bit quiet I just got married at Niagara Falls over the weekend lol I swear she's actually responding to my voice today with her kicks lol I'm so in love already

Congratulations mystery! What a beautiful dress you look gorgeous! How amazing to get married at Niagara Falls!

Lovely to hear we're all getting some sort of movement , I'll be glad when mine are stronger. Congratulations mystery how lovely!! :)

Well I am in hospital, admitted this morning with bleeding and pain, should have scan in the morning to check placenta. No more bleeds so that's promising. Quite a worry!! Been jabbed in the arm 4 times today for bloods too! 2 failed attempts.

Oh just to add - I am also on antibiotics for infected insect bites, so looking a right treat with all these lumps and my whole foot was a swollen mess:( ... not a great week! But things will get better :) x x

Hope you are OK natalie, keep us informed :love:

I'm also on antibiotics for the third time this pregnancy :sad: this time it's a urinary tract infection. Also had my headaches and nosebleeds diagnosed, got sinusitis that can't be treated tiller till after baby cause I'll need steroids. Off work again on the homemade veggie soups to hopefully get some goodness in me x

I'm also on antibiotics for the third time this pregnancy :sad: this time it's a urinary tract infection. Also had my headaches and nosebleeds diagnosed, got sinusitis that can't be treated tiller till after baby cause I'll need steroids. Off work again on the homemade veggie soups to hopefully get some goodness in me x
Aww so sorry you're ill Carly, I think I'm coming down with the flu now I've got a sore throats and runny nose and just feel blah today

Aww so sorry you're ill Carly, I think I'm coming down with the flu now I've got a sore throats and runny nose and just feel blah today

Better it coming on now after the wedding though hey xx

Congrats mystery! What an amazing wedding location! Sorry to hear you're in hospital sugar. Hope scan tomorrow goes well. Let us know how you get on. I'm still suffering with sickness. Tried to stop my meds a few times but each time I do I'm so ill I have to start them again, and I feel horrendous for a few days after. Felt fine at 23/24 weeks with my boys, I knew this girl was going to be trouble, lol! X

Came home from hospital today. So that's a relief. Feel exhausted though. Taken tomorrow off work to rest, and then I'll be back in Thursday. Been feeling and seeing some movements - finally! so that's been nice. OH finally felt his first kick tonight too. So that's a huge positive! Nice after a crappy week really!

Weather is awful, we've had nothing but rain. Think our nice weather is over now isn't it:( but on the plus - if we're getting closer to winter then we're closer to meeting our babies!! :)

Had my 20 week scan today. Everything is looking good but baby was facing my back so it was difficult to get a decent picture. We found out we're having a little boy! :blue:

Had my 20 week scan today. Everything is looking good but baby was facing my back so it was difficult to get a decent picture. We found out we're having a little boy! :blue:

Congratulations!! It's so nice to see so many other mummies joining team blue! I felt like I was all alone for so long haha x

Alright is it too early to sign my baby up for karate or tae kwon doh? There is definitely a martial artist in there!! Hehe

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back