:) January 2018 Mummy's thread

Mystery26

Reaction score
:dance:Welcome to Tri 2 ladies..... omg can't believe we are here already..... when you find out the sex I'll change the color of your stork :)

Jan 1st
Jan 2ndclarep1905:stork:
Jan 3rd
Jan 4thlouisa2008sash:pink:Selina13:blue:
Jan 5thandy2016:stork:hoping for no 2:pink:Lucylu87:stork:NotMyRealName:stork:
Jan 6th
Jan 7th
Jan 8thMelanie3103:stork:Hayley M:blue:
Jan 9thKarenb:yellow: hannah_marion:stork:
Jan 10thMariexo:blue:Alipops1986:pink:
Jan 11thcjbristolmummy:stork:
Jan 12thMel32:blue: Justme2017:stork:
Jan 13thJCT:pink:
Jan 14th Louloubabs:blue: Mystery26:pink:MegsMeadow:pink:Blank_Page:yellow:mylullaby:yellow:
Jan 15thFela:angel2:Sugar10:yellow:
Jan 16th
Jan 17th
Jan 18th :Flowerpetal:blue:mom2be:stork:
Jan 19th
Jan 20th
Jan 21st Carly89:blue:
Jan 22ndMrsParker16:stork:Kathryn85:stork:Clare80:stork:
Jan 23rdBTurley01:stork:
Jan 24thyayitsronnie:stork:
Jan 25thsimone82:stork:
Jan 26thEmmaLuna:blue:Sg95:stork:
Jan 27thBrownsugar74:stork:
Jan 28th
Jan 29th Dolores:yellow:
Jan 30thz.j.hill1992:stork: Petals21:stork:
Jan 30thelsa16:stork:yayitsronnie:blue:

Last edited:
Eeeek this is exciting!! :) my due date will probably change by a few days after next week :) but hopefully staying team yellow.. if my will power holds out! Haha xx

Lol good luck with that I am finding out as soon as I can

Can you change my due date to the 13th please? I may either get put forward or backwards again tomorrow when I go for my 12 week scan though xx

Lol sure yeah I got moved up 3 days at my 12 week scan to the 14th lol

Ok sugar I put you as team yellow for now :lol:

Oh thanks , you didn't have to change it! Although I bet people have gender scans in the next few weeks ? .. bet these next few weeks fly in now. Haha I bet that team yellow changes .. ! Oooops!:)

Last edited:
I found out with my daughter and always said I would with this one... but have made the decision not to... eek!! Wonder if I'll last!!

Can you change by due date to the 6th pls? I'm having a c-section so will actually be a December mummy but will stay! X

My due date is 4th January 2018, although I'm sure they have it slightly wronng as hubby was away working and I know when he/she was conceived which should put my date about 5-6 days after they've dated me, but oh well.

Welcome Louisa and all updated Karen I've put you down as team yellow :) :lol:

I'm surprised no one is having twins lol or they just haven't said :lol: :dance:

My due date has changed to 4th Jan following my scan yesterday!!! Xxxx

Ps thanks Mystery for starting the thread, eeeek exciting! Xxx

Anyone fancy a nub guess....

Attachments

• 20170705_081642.jpg
    20170705_081642.jpg
    206.5 KB · Views: 20
Hi all. Very tentatively joining you at this late stage. I had a miscarriage back in March and so have put off this announcement until my 12 week scan which I had yesterday. All appeared well so far and I have a due date of 5th January although I will be having an elective section so will prob be a December mamma. I have two babies already, age 6 and age nearly 1 so there will be just under 18 months between baba 2 and baba 3. I am scared excited and still in disbelief ! I'm not sure how we will manage but I am sure we will. Please can I be added to the front list xx and hello xx

So I was supposed to be 12 weeks and 4 days along today.. But baby measured at 13 weeks exactly! Baby was laying on its front and was all curled up into a ball so we could not get a good image. I had to go for a walk and have a bit of a jiggle around - jump up and down and vigorously shake my hips to get baby to try and move. Thankfully baby did as when we went back 10 minutes later baby was on its back kicking its legs around! The thickness of the neck measured negative for down syndrome - just waiting for the results of my blood test that I had alongside to confirm. I've attached a photo of our lovely little bean x

Attachments

• 6065Rp1DO7hN.png
    6065Rp1DO7hN.png
    239.9 KB · Views: 13
Could someone please kindly add me 12th jan? After being put back 2 weeks at my first 12 week scan i had another today and went forward a bit to 12+6. Hope you are all fab and ill join you in tri 2 shortly xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back