period a week early

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Gwen1989, Jan 17, 2012.

1. Gwen1989

Gwen1989 New Member

Hey girls!

So i have a quick question.... I have a cycle of around 34 days and have had sex on these days "december 27th, December 31st, Jan 1st, Jan 3rd, jan 14th" (reason for long gap between 3rd and 14th was because I had some ovulation bleeding which I had no idea what it was so we didnt have sex!) I had spotting on 5th jan, 6th Jan, 16th Jan and 17th Jan.

My next period isnt due until 22nd but I think i may have started my period now which is a week early?? Whats all that about? I have heard of implantation bleeding but i think it was a bit too much to be that!

2. fairycake

fairycake Well-Known Member

how much bleeding is there now? x

3. Gwen1989

Gwen1989 New Member

Well i went to the toilet and atm theres more or less nothing. I noticed it yesterday and there wasnt much, possibly more like what implantation bleeding would be so i put on a liner this morning. when i went to the toilet around 3 hours later there was quite a bit (not like a full period) so i put in a tampon thinking my period had come but when i went to change it there wasnt a great deal.