IVF #3 here we come.....!

So who’s going to be the 1st person to tell me off for taking a preg test at 3dpt??? :clap::clap:

Hubby asked me not to take one to Ibiza. He wanted us to relax and not have it overshadow the holiday. He doesn’t ask for much and he’s been basically amazing so I promised I wouldn’t take one with me.

Getting some creamy thick CM which I’ve never had before but I’m still in trigger danger zone as it’s only 10 days since I took it and it was a double trigger so I have no doubt it was a false positive !

J xx

You naughty girl Jezby :rotfl: but I don’t blame you!
How on earth are you going to hold out not testing in Ibiza. Even worse how am I gana wait that long to find out if you are getting your bfp haha. Xx

I don’t blame you @Jezby i would be the same!

How are you not going to take a test with you? It would drive me insane! I mean let’s face it, if af doesn’t arrive, he’s going to be running around Ibiza trying to find a test isn’t he

What hotel are you staying at? I’ll post some!

So apparently supermarkets don’t sell pregnancy testers in Spain!! You gotta go to a pharmacy and their €10 for 1!!!

we nearly caved today (7days past 5 day transfer) as all my sore boobs and nausea disappeared and I started to get those oh so familiar cramps.....

but neither of us can bring ourselves to queue up in a pharmacy or pay €10 so hanging in a little longer ..... argh!! Such a total mind f***

J xx

Oh Jezby.
I honestly don’t know how you are holding out.
I would be paying the €10, I honestly couldn’t wait.
I hope your having a lovely holiday xx

I would also be paying the 10€... how you are holding out, I don’t know!!

Maybe you can ask someone at reception to go get one for you :rotfl: that counts as room service, right?

Hope you’re having a good holiday xx

Oh Jezby.
I honestly don’t know how you are holding out.
I would be paying the €10, I honestly couldn’t wait.
I hope your having a lovely holiday xx

I think it’s game over ... painful AF cramping all night in my back too and terrible upset tummy. Today is pretty much when my period would be due so I think this over for me now. Exactly what happened the previous 2 cycles ...

Devastated :(

I’m still going to keep everything crossed until she actually arrives.

I had awful painful cramps before my bfp, I was sure it was af.

Oh no @Jezby - I am sending you positive vibes and bags and bags and bags and bags of baby dust :dust:
I hope this cramping is because your bean is getting comfy in there <3 xx

Just wanted to say like Sugar, before my bfp 2 years ago I was convinced it was AF on the way had AF like cramps for days and I kept wanting it to hurry up so I could start an fet. Fingers crossed it’s not AF xx

I caved in and bought the €10 pregnancy test, took it half hour ago - as we thought it’s a BFN. :(

spotting and mega crampy now so I know in my heart we are out and this is another failed IVF.

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart you have all been so supportive despite your own struggles. It’s really has made the last few weeks easier.

with love
J xxxx

Oh Jezby :(:(
I really am so sad for you but i am not allowing myself to believe this until your Af arrives.
I hope from with every once of my body that this is going to end in a bfp xxxx

I caved in and bought the €10 pregnancy test, took it half hour ago - as we thought it’s a BFN. :(

spotting and mega crampy now so I know in my heart we are out and this is another failed IVF.

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart you have all been so supportive despite your own struggles. It’s really has made the last few weeks easier.

with love
J xxxx

I really hoped and prayed this was your time!

Enjoy the rest of your holiday as much as you can xx

I've just caught up on your whole cycle. I'm so sorry Jezby. It absolutely ******* sucks.

I so hope this isn’t the end jezby. Enjoy your holiday as best you can! I’ll be thinking of you xxx

Aren’t you only 8 dpt? Isn’t that only really around 11dpo?

I really hope it’s just too early for you xx

Aren’t you only 8 dpt? Isn’t that only really around 11dpo?

I really hope it’s just too early for you xx
It’s about 13 dpo lovely ... it was a 5 day transfer. If I didn’t have these cramps and spotting I’d be firmly in your camp .. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back