IVF #3 here we come.....!

haha lets hope it is an "Ibiza baby" !! <3<3

@SugaryIris I suspect they'll put 2 back in as they're not great quality.. unless a miracle happens and 1 leaps ahead and we get an actual blastocyst to transfer, then they might put 1 in.

Sorry you're feeling rotten - old wives tale says its girl when you have bad morning sickness (all the hormones!) My sister in law is due her 12 weeks scan 2nd week in Oct so you're not far ahead of her! All very exciting... :smile:

Hey just dropping by to wish you luck. I've got everything crossed for you hunni. <3X x X<3

Aaaww you guys ... thank you xx

I’ve been up half the night with this excruciating pain on my left side like my groin. It’s crampy feeling like a stitch was so bad I couldn’t walk and got worse when I sat on the loo. Was in so much pain and sobbing as I thought well this is game over for transfer ...

Woke up an hour ago and feel fine ?! Just a bit sore like when you get bad cramp and you feel it afterwards.

I’ve had it a few times around my period just assumed it was endometriosis pain .. but I’m no where near my period so I’m left a bit worried.

Anyway it’s gone for now so hopefully it’ll stay gone and I can get this transfer done today

Thanks everyone xx

Aaaww you guys ... thank you xx

I’ve been up half the night with this excruciating pain on my left side like my groin. It’s crampy feeling like a stitch was so bad I couldn’t walk and got worse when I sat on the loo. Was in so much pain and sobbing as I thought well this is game over for transfer ...

Woke up an hour ago and feel fine ?! Just a bit sore like when you get bad cramp and you feel it afterwards.

I’ve had it a few times around my period just assumed it was endometriosis pain .. but I’m no where near my period so I’m left a bit worried.

Anyway it’s gone for now so hopefully it’ll stay gone and I can get this transfer done today

Thanks everyone xx

Hopefully it’s just the progesterone or something.

:dust:

Bloody progesterone it’s the root of all evils..

Well we’ve just had some really good news we have 3 blastocysts and 1 is pretty good quality- he’s a 3BB ! It’s the furthest we have ever come!

Ideally we wanted to freeze all as I have fluid in my womb but she was reluctant to freeze as we only have one and s bit risky so we are going for transfer at 12. She going to also put the next best quality one back as well so double transfer xx

@Jezby - yes yes yes yes yes!
Such amazing news!
You are going to get your happy ending i just know it <3 xx

Well we’ve just had some really good news we have 3 blastocysts and 1 is pretty good quality- he’s a 3BB ! It’s the furthest we have ever come!

Ideally we wanted to freeze all as I have fluid in my womb but she was reluctant to freeze as we only have one and s bit risky so we are going for transfer at 12. She going to also put the next best quality one back as well so double transfer xx

It isn’t quantity it’s quality!!! Oh you’ve made me so so happy!!!

Fingers crossed this is your time!! Xxx

so so happy to read this :) x

Good luck hunny keeping everything crossed for you x

2 embryos on board ✨ and little 3BB even moved on a little stage further ... can hardly believe it. Smooth transfer no issues like last time thank good news! The fluid in my womb has also dried up so again really good news​

Thank you all for your lovely messages and kind words over the last few weeks. You’re all amazing xx

I just know that you are going to be seeing a BFP in ibiza :love::love:
September is a lucky month for alot of people, and your going to add to that. I just bloody know it xx

Best news ever Jezby! Now go an relax in the sun whilst that blasto gets nice and snug! Xx

Love this update @Jezby . Fingers and toes crossed for you. Enjoy your holiday x

I have everything crossed for you jezby! My friend only had one embryo left by day 5 and it was a 3AB. That is now her beautiful 7 month old daughter! I so hope to read good news from you soon xxx

I have everything crossed for you Jezby! My friend only had one embryo left by day 5 and it was a 3AB. That is now her beautiful 7 month old daughter! I so hope to read good news from you soon xxx

oh this is a lovely story to hear....bless her she must've have a real rollercoaster only ending up with 1 viable embryo on day 5.

We are so close to beating the 5-10% odds we were given when we started on this IVF journey almost a year ago. The wait is already agonising and its only day 1 after transfer!! xx

:2ww::2ww::2ww::2ww::2ww::2ww::2ww::2ww::2ww::2ww::2ww::2ww::2ww::2ww::2ww:

Thy sounds very positive, enjoy Ibiza cos your coming home preggers!

X x x

jezby - awesome news, keep fingers crossed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back