I've leaked!!

Laura_James&Amber

Reaction score
As the title says! I've leaked milk!! I thought it was too early for that yet. It happened last night, I was sitting watching tv and all of a sudden felt very damp, I looked down to see a big wet patch!
Typically I had just had a bath and put clean pj's on! I haven't been able to get any pads yet as it was late last night and only just got in from work so I've been using tissue :rotfl: Off out soon to go and get some!
Also it smells a little bit funny :oops: is that normal?
Has anyone else leaked yet and if you have at how many weeks did it start?
:hug: :hug: :hug:

I started leaking at 15 weeks. It can happen anytime! I'm not sure about the smell, never noticed it with mine.

Mine started leaking very early like Strangeness, not all the time but usually in the night time when I have no bra/ support. I find a bath or shower makes them worse too. The only way I can decribe the smell is milky :lol:

Congrats on your leaky nipples :rotfl:

Alex xxx

This started with me last week at 26 weeks.....

It had no particular smell, was very sticky though, and it started off yellow/orange in colour :puke: :puke: :puke:

I never expected this until after bubs was born and freaked out when it happened!! It seems to be after a shower, and in Pizza Express the other day it came through my top when a another womans baby was screaming!!!

What fun! Load up on boobie pads!!!

C xxx

I've had a tiny bit start this week but not enough to soak through anything. I don't wear a bra very often so might have to sellotape the boob pads to myself :lol: .

Wow how exciting :D Hasn't happened to me yet at least not in a visual leak sense. I get a tiny bit of discharge which just sort of collects around the nipple every now and again - at least that is what I think it is!

Mildly said:
Wow how exciting :D Hasn't happened to me yet at least not in a visual leak sense. I get a tiny bit of discharge which just sort of collects around the nipple every now and again - at least that is what I think it is!

I've notices this a couple times so Im glad im not alone :oops: xx

Thanks for the replies girls :hug:
I have been out and bought some breast pads. I thought they would be uncomfortable but their not at all. Hoping my boobs will grow now! :pray:
:rotfl:

I leaked milk too, it all seemed very weird at the time. :shock:
Now i just have to get used to expressing every two hours! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER