Have YOUR breasts leaked yet?

debecca

Reaction score
Please answer the poll and state in a message how many weeks pregnant you are too.

Reason? Mine haven't leaked yet and I suspect this is due to the fact that I've had a breast reduction - my midwife reassures me that breast leakage isn't common but looking on here it does seem to be! :roll:

At least I'll save a small fortune in breast pads :rotfl:

I voted maybe I'm not sure 'cos if they have it must only have been a little bit and I am 38 weeks.

I voted maybe - I've had nipple dandruff and they leak if I squeeze them :lol:

ETA I'm 40+2

Mine haven't.
And I'm in the same boat as you Debecca :)
We'll have to let each other know if we do end up being able to Breastfeed or not.
I have some SMA ready-made bottles and sterilzed teets to take to the hosp with me. :)

x

Good thread this as i was wondering this too as neither of mine have leaked i'm 29 wks :) xx

mine started leaking at about 28 weeks but only realised it cos OH kept squezing them!

A couple of times have leaked in the night when ive lain very squashed up on my boob!

i'd had a breast enlargement (had a chest like a boy - seriously!)- as mine are under the muscle implants and well out of the way of the glands it shouldnt have got in the way anyway but i was still relieved when they started leaking

mine started weeks ago - BUT it's not much at all, it's only when i take my bra off at night time - so i've yet to use breast pads.

I wouldn't worry :) some people just don't leak!

debecca said:
At least I'll save a small fortune in breast pads :rotfl:

I wouldn'tbe too sure about that. I didn't leak a drop with DD but once my milk came in it wouldn't stop.
I must have spent a grand on bloody breast pads - would have like 5 in each cup and would still leak through...
(sorry that's no help :lol: )

mine started leaking slightly quite early on. I think thats probably my breast implants squeezing the milk ducts though :lol:
Not had any leakage recently but lots come out if I squeeze :oops:
Its never been enough to need breast pads.

I've read lots of posts on here from women who've successfully breastfed for months, but did not leak at all during pregnancy. It's not an indication of whether or not your boobs work :hug: :hug:

nothing here - I am 33 weeks and had leaked at this stage in other pregnancies - just grateful it is one 'symptom' I dont have this time :lol:

My right breast has been leaking like a faulty tap since 23 weeks!!! :shock:
I think I am in the monority though, none of my NCT buddies have.

started off at about 30 weeks with just the left, then just the right, then both and now nothing :think:

Dont worry about it as your milk only comes in once LO is born

I voted yes, Im 32 weeks now and been leaking since around 30 weeks!

Mine started leaking at 16/17 weeks I'm now 37+5 weeks, but usually in bed when my boobs were being squished by my arm or if I sqeeze them. I regularly have little crusty patches in my bra too.

Mine started at 16 weeks, from both boobs and havent stopped since. Sometimes they get really sore and swollen, when I go to bed at night I am stuck to the bedsheets with a massive sticky boob milk patch! :shock:

mine dont drip like leaky taps but if squeezed can express yummy lookin custard :lol: squeeze them Bex, I bet something comes out! Ive been producing said custard/colostrum since about 18 weeks? Early on anyway.

xx

I haven't leaked yet, but then I'm onl 28 weeks. Plenty of time for all of that fun still to come. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back