Have YOUR breasts leaked yet?

I've been told its not common also. Mine haven't leaked at all.

My MW's said at the breastfeeding class that most of the time milk only kicks in when labour begins as it releases some kind of wotsit to start producing milk. It will come through then just fine :)

I'm 34 weeks and mine haven't leaked at all and they didn't with my first two either and I breast fed just fine, so don't worry Bex I'm sure you will be able to feed baby yourself x x x x

They dont leak unless I squeeze them.

Im 30 weeks at the moment but they started to leak at around 17 weeks.

ive been leaking for ages it started in early tri2
if i lay on my left side it leaks like a sieve and i leak every day soem times a little some times loads with or with out being touched or reciving friction.
it just simply lets it all out :rotfl:
only from my left breast
i am 30 weeks tommorow :cheer:

friction or pressure and i get clear goey stuff

lurvely !

hubbie calls them my tit spots he he

x

I have had a tiny bit from each breast on just 3 occasions that I know of since 28 weeks.

My sister had nothing through her first pregnancy and still breastfed without a problem.

Mine have, lots :shock:

I actually felt my milk come in, which never happened with Callum or Caitlin until after they were born.

Hubby likes my bbs even more since this started happening... I thought it might have put him off :rotfl:

JP said:

I actually felt my milk come in, which never happened with Callum or Caitlin until after they were born.

Hubby likes my bbs even more since this started happening... I thought it might have put him off :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Oh how funny... baby brain strikes again!

Obviously the above is infact in reference to MY bbs, and not JP's! I hadn't realised that I was signed in as him :rotfl:

Apart from one just being a tiny bit crusty, not worth mentioning really though, they have both been as dry as a bone :lol:

I am 37+2 :)

nope for me too - only if I squeeze :lol:

im over 36 weeks preggers and neither of mine have leaked!

They didnt leak at all last time i was preggers either, but as soon as i had beth , i had loooooooooads of milk :D

JP said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: JP's gonna love you! Making public his problems with his man boobs!

Mine have been leaking since 22 weeks. Either will leak if I squish the nipple but the right one leaks more. It leaks at night so I always have crusty pajama tops in the morning :puke: And I have little crusty bits inside my tops during the day too so I've been wearing breatpads in case of disaster. OH and I were away for a long weekend this weekend and I only had one set of pajamas with me and my right breast leaked so much it wasn't just the front but also the arm that had a crusty patch :(

38 weeks here...

I'm a 'maybe' because they only leaked when I was (ahem) testing out the self-express techniquie :oops:

At least I know I got it right!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back