What happened?

Might swell make use of them eh lol

Just popping over from Tri2 to say i'll be getting a shower curtain for the mattress!

Rachey have you had any more fluid?

:)

Had a little more that night hun, I really can't work out what it is! Sounds disgusting but it's not think enough to be plug or discharge IYKWIM? On Wednesday night I couldn't sleep for pains in my belly, had to walk about the house for ages to try and ease them off so thought something was maybe gonna happen but nope - nothing!! lol

The shower curtain is a good idea haha :lol: I hadn't actually thought about getting anything for the mattress!!

xxx

I used shower curtains on my little girls mattress when she was potty training ect - you can pick them up in the £ shop - cant get much cheaper than that. And you wouldn't go wrong with a towel under it or something.

Just popping over from Tri2 to say i'll be getting a shower curtain for the mattress!

Rachey have you had any more fluid?

Had a little more that night hun, I really can't work out what it is! Sounds disgusting but it's not think enough to be plug or discharge IYKWIM? On Wednesday night I couldn't sleep for pains in my belly, had to walk about the house for ages to try and ease them off so thought something was maybe gonna happen but nope - nothing!! lol

The shower curtain is a good idea haha :lol: I hadn't actually thought about getting anything for the mattress!!

xxx

Sounds like the start of things for you!!

Good luck for when the time comes

Haha I will need to keep that in mind for when this one starts potty training! Sounds crazy saying that when he's not even here yet :lol:

Thanks hun :)

xxx

Haha I will need to keep that in mind for when this one starts potty training! Sounds crazy saying that when he's not even here yet :lol:

Thanks hun :)

xxx

I know it is isn't it. Its hard to visualise what our babies will look like, let alone what they will be like with potty training ect. My MIL gave me the shower curtain tip, she's a social worker and deals with alot of people who cant afford the things that you and I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back