I leaked!

pilkers

Reaction score
This morning I woke up and when I got up I noticed a wet patch on the bed where my nipple had been :oops:

I was kind of excited that my nipple had leaked for the first time then I was a bit p*ssed off cos I'd just changed the bloody bedding!!! :rotfl:

Ha ha i've had that twice now but only on my right boob, i wear sports bras to bed so at least i did not have to change the bedding!! my friend said it wont be long till your leaking everywhere :rotfl: x x

OMG does that happen to everyone? I cant remember if that happend to me in my first pregnancy it was THAT long ago (15 yrs) lol..

What I do remember is my bra being uncomfortable so after labour and whilst breastfeeding my son I ended up walking around the maternity ward with no bra, leaky boobs and those cotton pads stuck to my nipples under my gown. Was very embarrassing when a nurse came over to tell me to stop 'dropping' my nipple pads all over the ward floor as the visitors were seeing them! :oops:

Pregnopaws said:
OMG does that happen to everyone? I cant remember if that happend to me in my first pregnancy it was THAT long ago (15 yrs) lol..

What I do remember is my bra being uncomfortable so after labour and whilst breastfeeding my son I ended up walking around the maternity ward with no bra, leaky boobs and those cotton pads stuck to my nipples under my gown. Was very embarrassing when a nurse came over to tell me to stop 'dropping' my nipple pads all over the ward floor as the visitors were seeing them! :oops:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I don't really remember if my nipples leaked when I was pregnant with Tia... I know they didn't afterwards, because I was always running on empty with her!!! Greedy thing that she was, AND she never lost weight like normal breastfed babies do...

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Mine never leaked before but they sure did after! We were staying in a patient hospital while Jonah was in scbu and they had rubber on the matresses. I took mine off as it was hot and I wasn't gonna wet the bed....so I thought! I woke up stuck to the sheets smelling like a dairy :puke: the housekeeping staff spoke to my husband about it as they said they didn't want to embaress me- like he didn't think it was the funniest thing he had ever heard and too the piss for days!!

I think the 10 days or whatever after the baby are so much worse than the actual pregnancy!

This morning I woke up and when I got up I noticed a wet patch on the bed where my nipple had been :oops:

I was kind of excited that my nipple had leaked for the first time then I was a bit p*ssed off cos I'd just changed the bloody bedding!!! :rotfl:

Ha ha i've had that twice now but only on my right boob, i wear sports bras to bed so at least i did not have to change the bedding!! my friend said it wont be long till your leaking everywhere :rotfl: x x

Pregnopaws said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I don't really remember if my nipples leaked when I was pregnant with Tia... I know they didn't afterwards, because I was always running on empty with her!!! Greedy thing that she was, AND she never lost weight like normal breastfed babies do...

Mine never leaked before but they sure did after! We were staying in a patient hospital while Jonah was in scbu and they had rubber on the matresses. I took mine off as it was hot and I wasn't gonna wet the bed....so I thought! I woke up stuck to the sheets smelling like a dairy :puke: the housekeeping staff spoke to my husband about it as they said they didn't want to embaress me- like he didn't think it was the funniest thing he had ever heard and too the piss for days!!

I think the 10 days or whatever after the baby are so much worse than the actual pregnancy!

Pregnopaws said:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back