I've had enough of....

Squiglet

Reaction score
TIA'S SOCKS

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

They never make it into the washing basket, she hides them in the strangest places constantly, they never come out the washing machine in pairs, theres hundreds of them and then she says...

"Mummy, you NEVER wash my socks!"

I DO!!! I REALLY REALLY DO!!!! And I spend hours balling the little b*rstards...only for Tia to complain that she doesn't have socks, when its HER FAULT in the first place :x

Well I'm on Sock strike.. !! :talkhand: I've finally cracked. :rotfl: Well maybe I was cracked before hand.... but thats not the point :rotfl:

Make her wear tights :wink: Even in summer :)

I think every household has a sock thief!!

Arianna pulls hers off to and leaves them in the oddest of places!

Lol, you should sew them onto a long piece of string, and then she can thread them through her trouser legs (mittens stylee) :lol: Then when you wash them, they're always together, and when she tries to leave them in crazy places, at least you'll find them in pairs :rotfl:

lou said:
Make her wear tights :wink: Even in summer :)

You'd think that would work wouldn't you.... but she does it with tights TOOO!!!! Gah!!! :wall: :wall: :wall: Only at least they do that in pairs

I'm either going to stapel them to her feet or just ban foot coverings all together. :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:

I hate washing socks cos they always come out with one missing :roll:

Ryan's new thing is crawling around with one sock in his hand. If I take it off him he'll still find one to carry. It's kinda cute :lol:

If the socks manage to make it to the washing machine before going walk about then its handy to use the little net bags that you put washing tablets in to pop socks in and keep them all together :) I bought Isaac 3 new pairs for going away last weekend and now one is missing :roll:

ds always used to crawl round with one in his mouth :roll: I think he thought he was a dog...

Last edited:
Emmylou said:
Lol, you should sew them onto a long piece of string, and then she can thread them through her trouser legs (mittens stylee) :lol: Then when you wash them, they're always together, and when she tries to leave them in crazy places, at least you'll find them in pairs :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back