I've been backed into a corner

mrsH2009

Reaction score
We were out last night at a wedding so my mum had jack! It's out wedding anniversary today so we are going to the lakes for the night, jack was suppost to be coming with us

the in laws rung last to say they wanted to have him tonight over night so we could have some time alone. I really don't want to leave him 2 nights in a row

DH however does want time alone and has told me that it looks like I don't want his parents to have him but it's fine for me to leave him with mine :wall: I can see where he's coming from and how it will look but I was looking forward to us all going.

Aww its your wedding anniversary and he wants you to himself! even if its hard to leave jack i think you should and give that time to your husband. Just pick him up as early as you can tomorrow. He will be fine and so will you and your husband will be happy.

congratz on the anniversary

Oh I'd hate that. I dont like people putting me on the spot like that - especially my MIL! Personally I dont give a stuff about what things 'look like' to others so if you want him with you just tell the straight but if you and OH dont often get that kind of time together, I wouldnt feel bad leaving Jack fir 2 nights either :)

oo a toughy, do what feels right too you, but part of me says try and make the most of having some time without LO, you both deserve a break.... and you never know what tonight could bring ;) :hug:

PS how was you night last night?

Do whatever you want to do - although I would take advantage perhaps, its not like you leave him all the time xx

Well we left him and had a fab time went hiking up to my favouite place which we couldn't have done with him it would have killed me in the babyhawk! Then we went to White scar caves on the way back

I was met by a WALKING jack with a big grin and a kiss

managed to get busy too with lots of EWCM :shock:

Glad you had a fab time :yay: BTW Happy anniversary for yesterday :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111