iv lost my libido has any1 seen it??

misty

Reaction score
hay guys am i normal or just a lazy cow?i have totally lost my libido this last weeks or so, usually we get jiggy 2/3 times a week, in the last week i have really struggled to be bothered thank fully OH is pretty understanding, but i feel this shouldnt be the case am i wrong??firstly i dont feel like it or making the effort to get it on! and secondly on the 1 occassion i did go along with it i was having to concentrate so hard to feel any kind of hornyness at all.
i still fancy OH and feel fine just dont feel horny (sorry for the childish words haha) at all!
is this normal i was much further gone wen i had my LO before i found out last time so i dont remeber this being the case. is any1 else in my boat? will i get it back?x

I feel exactly the same. Normally I'm pestering DH all the time but now I'm not even thinking about it! I read somewhere that this is natural in Tri 1 as you may subconsciously be worried about sex harming your baby (although it won't) so I'm pretty sure it will come back!!

I was like that for the first tri, now it's come back with avengence! Can't get enough! Lol x

Hey Misty Ive also posted something similar today....Ive not got the slightest inckling of wanting sex and havenst since finding out I was pregnant. As well as just going off it I think I am also paranoid about it hurting the baby although I know this cant happen so dont worry your not alone.....from the replies Ive had some ladies are still happy to have sex while others arnt, just the same as some feel like the still want sex while others dont! Its normal and Im sure it will come back in time! As long as you reassure your OH that you still love him etc Im sure their wont be a problem....xxx

thanks guys this makes me feel better! las nite i actually felt angry that he even attempted to touch my leg haha! its awful really...but i cant help myself.

i feel like iv lost it too girls no need to worry haha! OH is holding out that after tri 1 it is going to come back, so he's hoping! xx

Don't worry , it will be back and better than ever in Tkrimester 2, I'm like FlexiLexi, can't get enougth of it now, think my OH is lying low!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back