Lost Symptoms

Kelly

Reaction score
Im 7 weeks pregnant and for just over a week ive been feeling sick, tired, bloated and had sore boobs. 2 days ago these symptoms started to subside and today they have completely dissapeared.

I have spoken with my midwife who said this can be normal for some womed as your hormones regulate themselves but most women in the 1st pregnany tend to get paranoid..However i dont feel as though things are normal. I have asked if i can be booked in for an early scan but they wont do it until im either 12 weeks or bleeding..Please can anyone give me some advise as to whats happening as im scared of loosing the baby :cry:

I doubt this helps but I am 9 weeks and it has sort of happened to me too. I had few symptoms to begin with but what i did have seem to have faded to almost gone. Sore boobs being one of them! I still geta little nausieous but almost feel that could be in my head.
I do hope everything is ok for the both of us. Like you 1st pregnancy and incredibly worried and paranoid about thye slightest thing.
try not to worry, although easier said than done, I have resigned myself to the fact that I can't do anything about what is happening, I can only wait and hope.

Hi there

I realise you must be very frustrated as don't want to wait another 5 weeks for a scan if you're concerned now.

I can only tell you that I was feeling grim every day with nausea and then a couple of weeks ago, the nausea totally disappeared. Naturally I thought the worst, so consulted various websites, which made me feel even worse.

A couple of days later the sickness returned and I've never been so happy to be feeling ill!

Therefore based on my own experience, a few days with no symptoms did not mean the worst. Hope this is the case for you too. Let us know how you're getting on.

LB xx

Hey I remember this completely with my first, gentle period like cramping which disappeared and I felt "not pregnant" it was most unsettling, all was swell though I promise maybe your body settles once the initial uterus growth has happened so there's less obvious feelings to be noticed xxx

The only thing I can suggest if ur worried hun is to book in for a private scan somewhere.

I think a lot has to be said for a woman's instinct, and if u feel something isn't right, u should be listened to - although I suppose the queue's would be out the door if they sent every worried pregnant woman for a scan anytime she asked lol.

As the others have said, symptoms have a way of playing mind games with us and I'm sure everything is ok x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

You know what's funny is that we grumble about symptoms and then worry when we don't have any heehee, enjoy the fact you've not got morning sickness or sore boobs, it's great and you're lucky xxx

Make a pregnancy ticker

Hi hun

I've been reading PF posts for over a year now and in Tri-1 there seem to be lots of people whose symptoms come and go and everything's fine. I hope that is somehow reassuring, I know google wouldn't be!

I'm in the same boat as my morning sickness has vanished for the last 3 days & (other than abdomen pains) I don't feel any different from not being pregnant.

Sending you positive thoughts xxx

Really hope everything is ok with both you and the baby!:hug:xxx.

my sickness comes and goes daily some days its v mild other days its right there v strong but my bbs are omg they hurt so bad :-/ if u are realy worried try n have ur mw get u a scan or a private one its no fun worrying urself sick like that xxxx

I agree with JayJay - if you can then book an private reassurance scan.

Symptoms do come and go, it is very common and I wouldn't panic.

Yes your intuition is a powerful tool but your body is also a powerful indicator so without cramps or bleeding it is most likely all OK..

Early Pregnancy Unit's deal with emergency situations and sadly their resources are very overstrectchd and they will not see you unless you are bleeding or cramping.

I've had three m/c's and my EPU did give me an early scan. Had I only suffered 2 m/c they wouldn't have seen me though :shock: :shock:

Private is the way to go!

xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back