Can I come in - newly pregnant and anxious

karenandbump

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just found out I'm pregnant. I have a wonderful little boy already and sadly miscarried at the end of Jan.

I'm thrilled to be pregnant but scared of going though the next few weeks - I lost at 6+4 in my last pregnany.

Hoping and praying for a happy and healthy 9 months for me and bump and also for all of you who are expecting

karen xxxx

Here's hoping for a happy and healthy 9 months! Any worries, concerns etc don't hesitate to ask!

hi lovely sending you lots of hugs it will be hard not too worry!! have you worked at a rough due date?? 21st nov for me just wondered if you was close xx

hi lovely sending you lots of hugs it will be hard not too worry!! have you worked at a rough due date?? 21st nov for me just wondered if you was close xx

Calculators say 1 Dec so yes, very close!!! So pleased that there's a few of us from TTC all moving over here at the same time xxx

yeah it is nice, looks like it was quite a lucky month xx

Yeah - loads of BFPs! I'm hoping for a lucky rest of 2010 for us all xxx

Calculators say 1 Dec so yes, very close!!! So pleased that there's a few of us from TTC all moving over here at the same time xxx

Yes quite a few of us! Something in the water! :) xx

Congrats Karen :dance:

Louise, I'll be around the same time as you =]

Let's have a happy & healthy 9 months for us all =]

x

See that 'something in the water', it better not be catching :rofl:

Brilliant to see you here hun :hug:

Congrats!! Its gonna be so hard for you not to worry because of you mc but this pregnancy should be fine, i've lost 4 but got 3 lovely kids now!! and pregnant again, you'll be fine hun. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back