sex in the first trimester

jacquidube

Reaction score
I have miscarried 3 times before and now I am pregnant again after 4 months of trying. I am so afraid of miscarrying again, the last time i miscarried was at 12 weeks, it just seems such a long wait. I am 4 . 4 days pregnant now and I have either gone off my hubby or I am afraid of having sex because I dont know the condition of my cervix or whatever caused my miscarriages before. Has anyone else miscarried and felt the same way, or am I just fretting?
I dont seem to have any symptons either except sore boobs and a few unwelcome twinges.
Anybody who is going through the same problems then i would love to go through this with you to help and reassure one another. Thankyou.
Jacquidube

Hi,

I'm afraid this is the firdt time for me so I have no idea really what you have been through. All I can say is that i think you are very brave and i wish you all the best for this pregnancy. I think sex would be ok, but i do understand there are a few things you wont be doing just in case. We are here to support if you need us.

Sorry i cant be of more help xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back