• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Its Out !!

Amanda W

Reaction score
So i went to the dentise yesterday and after 4 injections im tooth and half of my face was sorta numb she also x rayed my tooth and said this the main causer for my toothache and because ive had it so bad she said we will take it out so after alot of debabting i said okay take it out as long as i cnt feel im not borthed but it was the force of wiggling it and pulling it out is what made me cry like a dont know what it was so painfull and now my mouth is hurting as well but i can put up with that pain.People wonder iam scared stiff of the dentise ha ha know you know..Im back in oct for a check up

Oh gosh.

I don't even have a fear of the dentist but i'll never forget when i had my teeth pulled for my brace to be fitted.

I had to have four out and one of them as just super sensistive underneath and the cracking noises and tingling - i was making a muffled owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww sound through the last tooth and the dentist didn't even flinch :shock:

I didnt hear it coming out i was to busy shaking and with tears in my eyes god that sounded painfull x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back