Who's afraid of the big bad..........TOOTH FAIRY?

MrsR

Reaction score
Well it turns out, my DD is! She lost her first tooth yesterday so we put it out for the tooth fairy so she could take the tooth and leave money. DD was happy with this arrangement until 3 am! She woke us up shouting for us at this ungodly hour so I went flying into her room (as well as I can being the size of a house!) and found her distraught. We quickly established that the reason she was so upset was because she didn't want the tooth fairy to come and take her tooth-DD had even left money so that the tooth fairy wouldn't take the tooth! At the end of it all I had to confess that the tooth fairy isn't real to calm her down after all else had failed! And DD ended up in bed with us! Only my daughter!!!!!

Bless her! Sorry but that did make me smile :lol:

:rotfl: awe bless her! X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ohhh thats really sad! poor little thing! lets hope she doesnt tell her friends that the toothfairy isnt real youll have all their parent's round :rofl:

i can imagine its the kind of thing my daughter would come out with too hehe!!

oh no! my eldest still says to me he believes in tooth fairy, he is 11 now! (only he just wants the money!)

She still believes in Santa thank goodness x I just could not believe it! I mean ghosts and vampires (which she's perfectly fine with) I could understand but the tooth fairy?! The blooming tooth fairy?!!!! Lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back