teeth again

serenitylove

Reaction score
well after an emergency dental visit yesterday had a chat with m/w today and im now on extra calcuim chew things on prescription to try help things and was happy with this then eating dinner my tooth fell out lol thats 1 and half teeth so far this pregnancy :dance: weirdly im happy as i have a phobia of extraction and wasnt looking forward to having it done but a lesson ladies look after those teeth!

Poor you, I suffer from quite bad bleeding gums atm :roll:

yes i have that real bad too i now floss twice a da brush twice a day and gargle corsodly 3 times a day never spent so much time in the bathroom

Beware of that mouthwash as it can stain your teeth!! :(

Tastes awful doesn't it!?

Ouch! I HATE the dentist! I've gotta have a wisdom tooth out but there's NO WAY they're doing it to me awake! So i've been putting up with the pain (it's been fine fore the past 6 weeks *touches wood*) until baby is born, then they can put me under! lol x

My teeth have been fine up until last week. Now my gums slightly bleed but their not as bad as when I was pregnant with lacey but now everytime I brush my teeth my gums really hurt and their slightly swollen!! I hate the dentist so will do anything to avoid going lol

I had terrible bother with my teeth in both pregnancies!Hope you dont get any more trouble hunxxx

I've got special presciption colgate toothpaste to help the bleeding gums x

Awww - I do feel for you serenity - I hate teeth issues!

My gums have started the bleeding thing when I floss. I want to get some new mouthwash - don't want Corsadyl as it stained my Mum's teeth really badly. Anyone know if Dentyl is ok?

Also, I'm having a real dentist dilemma at the moment. I had my wisdom teeth out back in March before I got pregnant and was then due to have both of the neighbouring teeth filled. I've been putting it off ever since as I'm scared of the anaesthetic and don't want to take any risks... I'm not in any pain with them so am thinking I'll just leave it until the baby is born and hope for the best...

Theres a certain type of corsodyl that doesn't stain your teeth and tastes a little bit nicer, the mint variety. It tends to be cheaper than the regular corsodyl too. It nice to hear of other ladies having dental probs. I have been having wisdom infections, so painful and the fact i can't take strong painkillers is a pain in itself!! Corsodyl has become my new best friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back