It's all become so real :)

emma_85

Reaction score
I am absolutely full of the joys of spring today :lol::lol::lol:

I think at long last my pregnancy 'lift' of feeling fab has at long last arrived! :dance:

Yesterday my in-laws arrived to help put up the nursery furniture, consisting of cot bed, chest of drawers with changer top and a wardrobe. Once it was all up, me and MIL went upstairs and put away all baby grows, vests, outfits, cot sheets, blankets, towels etc etc!!! It now looks like a proper little nursery! :dance: It's a wonderful feeling. All this morning I have been wondering around in there admiring it. All thats missing is our baby LMAO - But he has another 11 weeks and 3 days left inside Mummy yet. :roll:

Roll on labour day! Can't wait to meet our little man :)

we finished all decorating today going to put the furniture up that has been delivered later after the grand prix then it will look like a proper nursery xx

aww well done... i still need to get my new place first

I spent yesterday sorting all newborn and first size into top drawer handy for hubby to bring in spare outfits if needed whilst still in hospital just washing most of them as passed down from my nephew as he has now grown out

we are hoping to get this house but things are taking the time hopefully we can sign for it next week and then as soon as we get i shall be doing the nusery so cannot wait x

Ahh what a great feeling you must have , can't wait to be at that stage

baby furniture isnt easy to put up its took us ages!!

Well I got my own place about a month or so ago, just had a new kitchen fitted, finally got carpets, waiting on kitchen floor to be finished though, painted nursery everything up there going to sort it all out on wednesday. Got so many clothes of friends. xXx

Awww sounds fab! I wish I could do decorating, but because shell be sharing a room with my son I didnt see the point until shes in her cot and in there lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back