Nesting in Pip's room

x_larlybelle_x

Reaction score
DH put Pip's chest of drawes together today - so I spent 2 and a half hours after working sorting out all his clothes. He has LOTS!!! :yay:

Got everything separated into vests, sleepsuits, tops, trousers, socks, bibs etc. it is also separated into NB, 0-3 and 3-6 (I'm a bit OCD about stuff like that!)

I also have a box of 6-9/6-12 and a box of 9-12/12-18 stuff in his wardrobe!

DH is putting cot together tomorrow, then I'm ordering Pip's rug, lightshade and bumper when I get paid on Friday.

Just got curtains and shelves to get then it's all done :D

Gotta put doors on wardrobe then I can put the rest of Pip's bits away as they r currently scattered around in our bedroom. Can then set his Moses basket up and we r all set :dance:

It's all getting very real now!!!

Here r pics of his chest, and all his clothes! Lol!

Attachments

• phuppimagext.jpg
    phuppimagext.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 38
  • phuppimagesfc.jpg
    phuppimagesfc.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 38
  • phuppimageda.jpg
    phuppimageda.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 34
  • phuppimageow.jpg
    phuppimageow.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 39
  • phuppimagejsc.jpg
    phuppimagejsc.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 36
The last drawer and his wardrobe (minus the doors and I can't put stuff in until they r done but u get the idea!)

Attachments

• phuppimagegu.jpg
    phuppimagegu.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 17
  • phuppimageiu.jpg
    phuppimageiu.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
They look lovely! So organised. Not long now xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

wow pip is so lucky he has all that space for clothes lol. my OH has his coats in the wardrobe in babys room so she just gets the chest of drawers which is quite small and crap as its stuff that my mum gave me to store as a foster kid had broke the wardrobe lol.

Lol I wonder if it will be that neat when he wets his sleepsuit at 3am :D....I am very much a floordrobe kinda gal and am learning some very hard organisation lessons being pregnant lol

Looks lovely :D xxxxxxxx

Probably not bb!

Everything has a place and I like it in that place but there are some exceptions to that rule. If I have a night like last night with him when he arrives god only knows what state it'll be in! Lol!

Hahahaha you'll know it's been a bad night when you find disposable nappies in the washing machine and clothes in the bin xxxxxxxx

I wake up to nappys lying around the changing mat from the night lol! I've taken to leaving a change if vest and sleep suit next to it too just in case!

All looking lovely!

Love the furniture ! you are soooo organised we are hopefully starting the nursery this weekend I can't wait to put his little things away it's so exciting !

love the furniture! pip has loads of stuff :) well done you. xx

He is getting even more at the weekend as I have bought 2 big bundles of stuff off of the Facebook swapshops :D

Oops!

Wow you have tons and tons of stuff!! Looks great though x

aww thats gorgeous hun,

Cant believe how much stuff you have your so organised :)

I have all mine together too but stupid computer wont let me upload d pics of it,

Defo makes it so real though doesnt it :) xxx

It's scarily real now!

Collecting pram from MIL's at the end of the month so that will be even more scary! Can't wait to get home and dress the cot! That's as long as DH puts it together today!

Aw looks really nice and you are super organised all this bubs stuff is all over in plastic bags or in bits in our room! xxxx

I like to be organised! Doors not goin on wardrobe until Sunday so can't put the rest of his bits away till then. Cot hopefully goin up sunday too :D

Looks amazing - you have so many clothes! Suddenly worried we're massively neglecting cub and we'll end up putting him in paper bags lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back