nursery shopping....check

hugsy

Reaction score
well at long last we spent 2 days out shopping for proper baby stuff and got so much
got addington furniture set ith cotbed changing unit and wardrobe anf matress for cot
winnie the poo bath with all the accesoriez
baby bottles
3 different brands of nappies to see what works best
a baby rockerchair thingy
base for car seat
lots of bibs
dummies
pre made bottles of formula for first few days
lamp shade and pictures for nursery
changing mat
maternity towels , disposable knickers and nipple pads
celulour blanket
sheets for mosses basket
and afew more bits of clothes and vests

and everything was on sale so veryhappy indeed :dance:

Last edited:
well done! must feel good to get all organised :) i need to get my finger out :)

yeah defo takes d pressure off a bit, can't wait to get ghe furniture bits delivered n put them together

Feels good to be crossing things off the list doesn't it!! I've been doin that the last few days. Only got bottles and steriliser, playmat and soft furnishings for his room to get now. Got a few bits for my hospital bag today as well so need to keep buildin on that. Roll on payday in 2 weeks and I'll have it all finished!

Gotta love the January sales :D well done for gettin do much!

There are some definite bonuses to being due in feb - and jan sales are definitely a great one. Xxx

all sounds awesome hun, i feel like ive got almost everything now, just need to do my hospital bag and get maternity towels etc for that. and a bouncer for LO.

wexxxx should do a nursery check list as well as a hospital one cos im sure im forgetting loads lol

And a nursery pic tred be cool oo, dyng to take some pics when the furniture bits get here
im finally starting to get excited about meeting her was starting to think there was something wrong with me

so who has all the funiture in allreaady? get some pics up

I have wardrobe and chest of drawers! Putting chest of drawers together tomorrow so I can temporarily put his clothes away and make some space! I touched up some of the paint today, and when his clothes r away I can get to the rest of the room! Then his wardrobe will go up and I can work out how much more storage I need!

Will do pics once it's done!

Ours is nearly there. DH put up all the furnitue and finished the decorating while i was at my parents at the start of the week.

The double bed is still in there though for visitors, and its currently a bit of a pig stye cos i have to figure out where im keeping everything - so the double bed is covered in junk. lol

xxx

lol we still have spare bed in room too nd its covered in everything we bought so far

works out handy though cos we gonna move into her room for first few months rther than taking her into ours , hoping it make it easier on her when we decide to let her sleep on her own

defo could do with 3rd room though

defo could do with 3rd room though

i know the feeling - these LO's come with a LOT of stuff.

dunno that we could cope in her room - cos bed is against the wall so either i'd need to be climbing out to get her for feeds, or DH would need to be climbing over me in the morning. lol.

lol yeah oh is gonna have to scooch down n get out the end of the bed while were in her room lol but our room is smaller n be afraid of knocking the mosses basket over during the night

yeah - think we're gonna be a wee bit of a squeeze - but prob less so in our room than hers, plus we went for a crib - so bigger, but a little stabler (i think.) xxx

Whoo!!
I said since I found out I was pregnant, I would buy in the sales, but got to eager and just brought :)
Glad you are crossing things off the really big list. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back