Its All About O...

Hey Hun

Thought Id swing by an subscibe, Im rarely on now. Just check my subscribed threads.

Congrats on the new house! It is alot of stress movin with a baby, we moved with a newborn and I wont do it again LOL.

Well done on starting weaning!

How is little O sleeping now?

xxxxxxxx

Hey RM! He's only waking once a night now & it's normally to "practice" whatever new skill he fancies. Last night I found him up on his knees trying to crawl. Crazy child. Sleep!! It doesn't take him long to get back off to sleep though so it's all an improvement.

Hello lovely
Ive just spotted your journal, made me cry to see how great you are doing and to read your thoughts about providing for him, granny sounds a tyrant!! I lived in NI myself and understand that the judgement you faced must have been quite difficult.

Thankyou so much for being so supportive in my journal this crazy month, its so lovely to have kind words from lovely people.

Heres to happy times watching your boy grow.
Love Daisy
Looking forward to hearing all about your wee man growing up.

Aw hi Daisy! Thank you for popping by. :) I'm still rooting for you. x
O is 30 weeks now, 30 weeks! How does that happen?! He will be 7 months old on Tuesday. I used to roll my eyes when people said "time flies" but it really does.
I was a bit naive about the whole house thing. I thought I would just need to get the keys & move us in, but there is so much more work to be done before we move in. All I want now is to be in for the run up to Christmas so we can both enjoy our new home & that Christmas feeling. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back