It will all be over in 6 hours

:D :shock: :?

at 2.30pm today i shall be in the hospital starting my induction.... i had false labour all day yesterday and all night.... i think my body is trying to tell me some thing... its never gonna happen lol i read it can happen if ur pelvis is too small.. well we all know i got a big baby lol and im only 5'2 and small framed so ive decided to go with it.

the baby seems to be growing at a shocking speed now, so better gte her out lol so thanks for the supprot every one. i shall be returning tommorrow with pics of bubba hopefully.. im planning on a short labour and to leave hossy in the morning lol may chat to some of you before i go in.. for now im gonna try and get my final peaceful sleep :wink:

thanks girls and now im offically shitting it HA HA HA HA

LOVE ELAINE

good luck hun!!

i hope it all goes well for you

xxxx

congradulations and good luck i hope u dont get false contractions to often as i have been have contractions sice about 6 this morning lol, hopefully we will both have our babies soon

Hi Elaine

I will be thinking of you today.

I am off after today so i will speak to you when i return on the 10 Octo. Hopefully Cat will have had hers as well. And Sarah will have had hers. Talk about a baby boom.

They say here at the hospital that September is the busiest time.

Hope all goes smoothly.

xx

Good luck Elaine,

Not long now to you hold your beautiful Daughter in your arms :lol: :lol: and it will all be worth it.

Sarah

x

Good luck, hope to see you back soon with some cute pics!!

Good luck and take care, hope everything runs smoothly for you

Natalie x

Very good luck to you!!!! Hope your labour will come quickly so you can enjoy your litlle bundle ASAP!!!!

:D

Oooh, finally!!! Good luck Elaine, I'm send you loads of *hugs*.

Hopefully by the time you get back on here, I may have some good news for you as well. Look at my ticker. AF was due to pay her visit this morning, and she is usually dead on time at about 6am. She's not shown up yet......

xxx

Good Luck and cant wait to see your piccies of your beautiful baby. Bet it seems forever that you've been carrying her.

:D Good luck hun, am sending you quick labour vibes x

Good Luck Elaine

Will be thinking of you today and hope everything goes ok.

Wont be long now before you have your little one in your arms.

All the Best
Ragna xxxxx

Awwwww dam missed Elaine

Good luck hunny and hope it has gone well and cant wait to see piccy's

xx

gud luck hun!! sending load of *hugs* and hope ur labour i easy and quick!! i bet you are buzzin i would be!! i cant wait to jump in that hospital bed and get it done with now i dont have to have my ceasarian :D see you back on here very soon with the cute pics!! xxx

Good luck Elaine!!!!!!!!!!

Wishing you a speedy labour and a beautiful baby at the end of it, it will all be fine!!!!!!

Love to both of you, cant wait to see the piccies!

:D :D :D :D

Good luck Elaine (and Dan :D ) - look forward to seeing the pics and hearing about the birth!

Best wishes to you both,
Laura

Good Luck Honey!!!

I'll keep checking the 'announce your new arrival' section!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back